Eighty-eighth Cliché

💜💜💜

My heart to you.

➰➰➰

He did not know why, but he just wasn't feeling it.

He looked around him and it seemed that everyone was enjoying themselves—except him. There was one more who was also not feeling the clubbing mood. Thus, in total, there were two healthy young men, not in the mood for booze, party and dancing.

"Hey...I think I'll go." Taehyung had enough. He was just wasting time when he could be in the comfort of his place.

"Why?" One asked.

"So soon?" Taehyung did not even know when Yoongi had woken up from his nap. Yoongi looked around for his favorite liquor.

"Yeah. I'm just not feeling it." He sighed as he thought about earlier. He did not know why but it bothered him a lot. That friend of Mia really bothered him. He didn't feel good and all he wanted to was to be back at home.

"Ooh...is it because of Mia..." Namjoon chuckled as he proceeded to tease the younger male.

"Yeah." Taehyung admitted. Thinking about Mia, after what Namjoon had said to him, Taehyung was now sure that he was not in the mood because of Mia. Nothing was enjoyable if it wasn't with Mia. He loved his friends but, the flirting, the girls, the drinking, there was no point to it. "I-I'm going to go home..."

The other males were quite shocked. They had not thought that he would willingly admit to it so easily.

"Taehyung-!" Jimin called out to him as he stood up. If he was leaving as well, there was no point in him staying either. Besides, Jimin too was not in the mood.

"Jimin...you have fun with them, I'm just going to go home."

"No," Jimin shook his head, as he closed the private room after himself. "I'm going with you. I'm not in the mood either."

Overall, Jimin had been in a worse mood since the phone call earlier. He did not want to talk nor think about it but the alcohol was not helping. In fact it only exemplified the thought even more.  In addition, Jimin also was not feeling it. He had hoped that the loud music and trembling noises of the beat would give him peace like usual which is why he had suggested it, but it had not. Just like Taehyung, he felt the same deep feeling inside of him that rumbled and grumbled that he could not even enjoy the sweet taste of bitter alcohol.

"I'll drop you off at your place." Jimin suggested as he had basically dragged Taehyung to come with them...with the help of Yoongi Hyung, of course.

"Fine," Taehyung nodded. "Let's go."

The drive was simple. The boys kept their thought to themselves. Both were preoccupied with tumultuous thoughts of their life. Each had their own troubles and was keeping their thoughts to themselves. It was how they were. It was how they protected themselves.

Jimin watched as Taehyung entered the high end building of his. Taehyung had rarely slept at the Lodge anymore—not since Mia had moved in to the place. Jimin was sad, but happiness trumped the sadness from his chest, because Taehyung looked better, healthier as he was now sleeping and eating better. It was one of the things he was really grateful for. Jimin appreciates Mia's love for food and sleep.

He sighed as thoughts of Taehyung left and it was replaced by a troublesome male. The call earlier had been from a very troublesome male and the words and the cockiness of his entirety pissed Jimin off. And that was saying something since Jimin was not someone who got angered easily.