Forty-seventh Cliché | Taehyung

All that was left after Mark's explosive screaming was a sad and crying Mia. Her sniffles and sobs filled my ears and I could feel that tugging at my heart.

Perhaps I was truly sadistic.

Perhaps I was truly heartless and cold.

All that I could feel was pure glee; the sensation wonderful and tingly. Seeing Mia so broken and vulnerable made me happy. She was showing all of her to me and I wanted more. I craved more of her.

"Mia." I began, my voice deep and smooth.

Most told me they loved it, the way it would flow down their ears to fill their senses, at least most women thought that and were very vocal about it. Mia though was not "most women," she was special, unique. And she was mine.

"What do you exactly want from me? What could you possibly get from me that you don't already have?" Mia's eyes was starting be filled with water. It seemed that all the pent up emotions were now coming, flowing out to the surface.

Give it to me.

The oncoming water works made me happy. I wanted to see it. Mia's hurt and pain...I wanted to see it all. She was finally free from all the strings that held her back. She was finally bare for me.

"What do you think Mia?" I asked her knowing that she would be sent into further frustration.

"I'm asking because I don't know." Her voice trembled with every word. I could tell she was losing control of her tightly held emotions. "Wh-why? Why are you so intent on ruining me?"

Break out of it. Now...now. For me.

"What I want...Mia is you." I said slowly, my mouth suddenly dry. My eyes dragged itself all over her figure, especially liking her neck.

It was all true. I had said it honestly.

Let it out...Mia. Let me see it all. Let me see you.

"What?" She closed her eyes, though slightly upset, I made sure my face was straight and my eyes neutral when she looked up at me briefly. Mia tightly gripped the dress she wore, bringing the dress that came to her lower thighs to ride up.

I licked my upper lips in hunger. For some reason, I got extremely hungry. I kept my eyes on Mia though and since her eyes were closed again, tears gently cascading down her rosy cheeks, I lingered at her inner thighs. They were so smooth and soft looking.

It was all so tempting. More so because I knew how soft they were, I knew how they would feel under my touch.

I knew what I wanted now. I knew what I had been hungry for the past months. It was clear now, the reason why no other women satisfied me anymore. Why I kept wanting my hands all over her luscious body. It was simple, simple as lust.

"Those eyes Mia." I took a large step forward Mia and stood before her, only two feet away.

Looking at her features, I realized how precious and fragile she seemed. Too bad I wanted to ruin her still. But I promise...I would build her back up because she would not be Mia if she was broken and weak.

I used my thumb and index fingers to pull Mia's chin toward me. It was slightly rough as I angled her face and brought her face closer to mind. One more step closer, our bodies were close enough to touch.

"I want those eyes. I want your lips. I want them to smile like you do with...others. And I want them on mine." I kissed those marshmallow soft lips lightly. If it were in different situations and we were not who we were, it could have been sweet, almost innocent.