Seventy-first Cliché

Mark is back. Badder and better...

Just in time for Season 4.

Congrats on passing your exam, my friend. Gift for you.

➰➰➰

The new school term...

He was back and he was ready. Being back on campus all he could remember was the good times that he had while he had been with her together in a relationship.

Things were now different, of course. Nothing was forever and this also applied to their relationship. He watched as the summer fade by. It was still very warm, his eyes seeing the color, the brightness in the sun's rays. He wondered how things had come to be like this.

"Sir," the interruptions was unappreciated by the male.

"Shut up," Mark's eyes narrowed down until it shut closed, as his feet stayed frozen on the floor of the rooftop that had always been her place of comfort. "You're ruining my mood."

"I apologize."

"And can you stop calling me that..."

"Sir?" Ryu turned to look at his Master. He was now the real Master, in a week he would have the ceremony.

"That," Mark pointed, his lips pressed together as he peered one eye to look at the man dressed in all black. He looked around and noticed that because it was the summer, the school was quite empty. "Stop calling me sir, especially at school."

"Of course—I will make sure to pay more caution." Ryu had never really been the type to call Mark anything but sir, or young master. Mark was not a young master anymore as he was grown and would soon take over the Big Boss. He was not sure how to address him when Mark was not allowing him to call him boss. It made things very difficult because he needed to pay respects but he also wanted to fulfill the Master's requests. But it was his duty to do his best.

➰➰➰

Mark slowly walked into the campus, his feet almost dragging against the concrete.

He did not want to be here.

If he was going to be honest, he wanted to burn the place down and everyone in it. All except two people, one he wanted to torture slow and painfully, but the other he wanted to lock up in the dark. He watched the many students that just passed him by, busy with their own life.

He did not mind, it was how it should have been. Being in the dark, behind the curtains was not bad.

As Mark walked, his bag in the hands of Ryu, who would not stop until he was holding the bag himself, he saw a familiar hair, slightly longer in length, but the same head shape and form. His eyes honed in on the head and noticed that she was not alone. With the female was a male, a hateful one at that.

His feet picked up as he followed them. Silently he followed, never allowing his footsteps to be heard. He pushed Ryu aside, signaling him to leave him be. He needed to follow them alone. He needed to watch them alone.

Every step he took, it hurt him as if he walking on needles. Mark was tortured by them but he was also torturing himself. No matter what, he could not give up.

Mia, he thought. Notice me...

His eyes were restless as he eyed the hands that were intertwined together. They seemed to perfectly fit together and that only made it more difficult to take his eyes away from.

Mark watched as she was pulled back from entering the forsaken library and back into the arms of the captor. The captive watched as the captor smiled a malicious grin, as his greedy mouth pressed against her unwilling lips. Together they became one and it only made his heart clench in pain, and his resolution to become clearer.

Mark pushed himself in a different direction as he saw the malicious villain pull away leaving a frustrated captive in an abandoned cave. He watched the smug male walked out the section and into the elevator leaving the maiden to pull back into her new cage.

Mark watched pitifully as his eyes took in the dress that the poor maiden wore. She looked solemn in her dress. His eyes studied her beautiful face, even more beautiful than the last time he saw her.

That night came back, fresh and bloddy, to him and he winced as he tried to push the pain away. He hoped that if he clenched his fists hard enough, that the pain would numb him. It did not.

It seemed that he had no choice. It was simple, he would have to go through his decision.

He was not going to be an underdog anymore. He would not be forgotten. He would not be easily pushed away and be used for anyone.

➰➰➰

Mia was wearing a linen dress that Layla had forced on her. She had said it was a gift, but lately she had been receving too many gifts from everyone.

To start the list, there was Jimin who had given her a puppy as apology for nearly drowning her, Layla: bunch of clothes including lingerie, and Jungkook had kept buying her food.

She sighed as she sat in the library, her back against the wall, as she sat on the cushioned window seat. She enjoyed this spot. And with people rarely visiting library because of summer break, she was able to enjoy the space in peace.

Some moments passed before Mia was distracted from spacing out.

"Mia," a voice called and Mia turned to the direction the voice called out to her.

It was a voice that she had known so well and gotten used to that she had forgotten that she should have been more cautious of him.

"Mark..."

Mia watched the new Mark that stood in front of her. His tall stature, broad shoulders and his face. His hair was shorter, his forehead clear from any hair and she could see his strong eyebrows and eyes, his nose, and the confident smile that made her slightly wary of him.

It was all too new for Mia.

This Mark was someone she did not know.

"You look good," Mark looked at Mia's widened eyes. She was wearing contacts, her face uncovered and her lips were kissed with a tinge of red.

"You...do too." Mia stared at the male in front of her, his hair red.

Mark was wearing a biker jacket, had tight black jeans and he had flaming red hair.

His physical appearance had changed and it took her back but that was not what made Mia shocked.

It was his demeanor, his attitude. His whole personality had flipped, done a complete 360 degree.

And Mia was scared because she did not know the Mark that stood in front of her.

He stepped closer to her and Mia's jaw tightened together.

Mark could feel something crack inside him but he pushed it aside and took it as anger.

How far has he brainwash you?

He pulled his hand away when his phone rang. He already knew it was Ryu. Mark said one last thing before he left Mia.

"We'll be seeing each other soon..."