Eighty-sixth Cliché

Enjoying?

Like the new quotes I'm including. I made it up...

➰➰➰

A facade will fall, but until then, it will blur the truth.

➰➰➰

It was a good day—a really good day.

For Layla, it was really good day for her. It had been strange in the first place that Taehyung had called her the night before and had also informed her that she was allowed to take Mia out anywhere—even a club.

Layla had grand plans for the two of them.

First shopping, more lingerie shopping, maybe even a few toys that she could hide in Mia's shopping bag, and food. Then at night, she and Mia could go clubbing with lots and lots of alcohol.

Taehyung could see the happiness exude from Layla's entirety. Her body was sleeping with excitement.

"Layla..." Taehyung stopped her before she could go in further and call out to Mia. He made sure to keep his voice low.

"What?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't so anything...too much." He did not want Mia to be overwhelmed.

"Would I ever?" She giggled.

"Yes. Yes you would. In fact, you always do." He sighed.

"Oh, now hush. There's no need for your paranoia." Layla smile happily, with a mischievous grin. "It's just a little fun."

"Layla..." Taehyung warned but sighed as Layla gave him a scolding look.

"Hey, you called me."

"I know, and I'm starting to regret it." Taehyung sighed as his eyes softened. The memories of Mia's cries filled him and saddened him.

"Hush, now where is she? Is she ready?"

"She doesn't know." He whispered finally, "she's still in bed."

"What?"

"I haven't told her. I'm leaving—going to the office to get some official work down for the Group...here," Taehyung had a shiny platinum colored card between his long fingers. Layla knew what it was and giggled.

"Wow..." Layla clapped her hands just a child would clap for cotton candy. She took the card and stared at the name that was embedded into the card with gold.

"You can buy some stuff too, but you can charge anything for Mia there. It's on me."

"You really love her..." Layla wiggled her eyebrows and Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Anyway, I have my own money, but I will happily waste your money for Mia. But I will happily eat with your special credit card."

"That's fine..." Taehyung nodded as he wrapped. "I'm going to go now. Make her feel better."

"I will," Layla had a gentle smile. Before Taehyung could leave Layla called out to him, "oh...V..."

"You know I hate people calling me that."

"What kind of toys should I buy for her...that you'd like to use on her?" Layla had a twisted mischievous look on her face. "What do you like?"

"Layla..." Taehyung warned.

"Never mind, I'll choose for her! You go have fun at work!" She winked as she walked past him.