Eightieth Cliché

Taehyung had woken up early for a business meeting for an amusement park their sub group was building and in charge of. When he had returned he had found that his place had become a war zone.

"Mia...what are you doing?"

Taehyung had just come back to his place and Mia had messed the living room around with boxes. He wasn't sure what to think of. He had never had so much stuff in his apartment.

"Unpacking..." she mumbled as she lifted up a picture a large picture taken during the time of their vacation at Bermuda.

It was a group picture and from how big the picture was it was most likely printed by Jin Hyung. Taehyung knew his Hyung very well. Jin liked to memoralize his memories.

"That picture is horrendous." He frowned but it was because he didn't like taking pictures nor seeing his pictures. That's why he did not have any pictures of him. Whenever he lived, it was empty.

"No, its nice. Look how nice we look...except you. You kept frowning so that's your own fault." Mia just mumbled as she focused on the picture.

"Mia...I don't think we should have that up there." Taehyung spoke slowly as his eyes took in the skin that was exposed to him from his shirt being lifted up as she tiptoed. He could see her ass cheeks and the thick thighs and the smooth skins that begged to be marked and touched. He liked the way the shirt lifted in a teasing manner showing him glimpses of the body that hid under the shirt.

"But why?" Mia frowned as she turned around to face Taehyung. His eyes were finally lifted to her face. He would not lie to Mia, nor hide his staring. Mia was dressed in his shirt with no bra and no pants he was bound to have dirty thoughts.

"I have an idea Mia. Cohabitating is about compromising." Taehyung had this look in his eyes that made Mia alert. He seemed as if he was on the prowl—hunting...her. "I'll let you hang that horrendous picture on our wall. If you let me touch your walls..."

Mia shuddered as Mia followed his eyes to her clenched legs. Taehyung was thinking dirty thoughts and Mia had enough of his fabulous stimulation the night before.

"Taehyung..." Mia warned as she placed a hand out to separate herself from him as he walked closer in her direction.

"Let's...play, Mia." Taehyung's words made Mia tingly all over. He had not even needed to do anything.

Taehyung knew Mia was almost falling. With a final push, he could probably have Mia ride his face. That was until someone began yapping.

Bark. Bark.

"Choco!" Mia gladly went to Choco, her puppy and placed him in her arms. When Taehyung still came closer to her, Choco began growling.

"This damn dog!"

"Taehyung. It's just a puppy."

"Seriously Mia. I'll get you a new dog, can we get rid of that one!" Taehyung hated that dog. Any dog was fine, except that dog.

"No...Choco don't listen to your papa. He's just mean."

"Papa? When did I become that dog's dad?" Taehyung scoffed with a disgusted huff but then reprocessed her words. "Say that again?"

"Nothing-! Choco, let's get you some exercise!" Mia slipped away with a blush on her cheeks. She was glad for her hair that easily hid the reddened cheeks.

What did I just say?

Living with Taehyung was entrapping Mia in conflict of her own heart. Two sides in her heart and one side would have to lose. The winning side would be the one to reign.