Twenty-seventh Cliché

"Oh...Mia." Taehyung called out to Mia.

Mia stopped but did not turn her body to face Taehyung.

"Your father owns Givan Industries, Inc. No?"

Taehyung's brown eyes followed Mia's figure, who slowly turned her body forward to face him. He loved how she did this in slow motion, moving her curvaceous little body. He loved the pure hatred that was pouring out from Mia's powerful eyes.

It fueled his ego and kind of turned him on.

"You!" Mia growled, but Taehyung heard it as purring, like a kitten. Mia's hands were to her sides but her fingers were clenched tightly into a fist. "What are you planning on-!"

"I'm not planning anything..."

"Then..."

"Your father not too long ago, requested a partnership with a subsidiary of V Group, right?" Mia's glaring eyes and the way she bit her lower lips made him feel so damn good, he couldn't get enough. For Taehyung, bringing Mia's pride and life down was going to be so fun. He knew it would be easy but she would last longer than others. "Don't you want good news for your father?"

"Taehyung! That is low!" Mia took a step back as she tried to control her nervous voice that trembled a bit. She could see from the corner of her eyes that Jungkook, who looked uneasy, flinched at the mention of her father. "You can't touch them!"

"I can." Taehyung smirked, flashing Mia his perfect white teeth. "There isn't anything that I cannot get. Mia if your family's life is not enough, how about adding Mark's? His father owns several publishing companies no?"

He licked his lips out of habit but Mia could not help but feel that he was making fun of her and her uselessness. Why was she so powerless?

Taehyung continued, "I believe that I own some stocks in all of them..."

Mia's eyes grew wide, he grinned even bigger taking pleasure in the fear he was instilling in his new toy. The glint in his eyes sparkled ten times brighter.

"Do you want to see what happens when stocks starts falling?" His face was serious but his eyes were telling her something different. "Or when deals go south?"

"You bastard, Taehyung. An inconsiderate, manipulative snake!" Mia tightly shut her eyes to not look at the disgusting male.

Her attempt to block him out only made him happier. His plan was working. He was receiving much better reactions than he thought he would receive from her. Apparently, Mia Jung was not the heartless bitch that he thought she was.

"Only to you sweetheart. What do you say?" He knew he had her.

"Taehyung, what do you really want?" Taehyung watches as Mia's lashes flutters before revealing her eyes that held water in it but she refused to let it fall. "Why are you so invested in this...ruining..? What do you gain from all this?"

"Do you really want to know?" Taehyung grinned widely as shifted his legs, getting further comfortable. He just couldn't deny that he enjoyed the new and exciting company Mia Jung gave him. "I'll tell you if you complete the deal, Mia. Remember it's not just about you and me now. It's personal now."

"Why?"

"Mia you made it personal after I rejected your friend.

Mia regretted asking. She really had no room to deny what Taehyung had said. It was true. She had made it personal when she slapped him and when she got involved when Jenny had gotten hurt because of his rejection.

"And if I seal the deal, you will stop them from bullying my boyfriend or anyone, for good? Is that a promise?"

"For good." Taehyung nodded his eyebrows arched up as he waited for her. "And more..." he hinted but the one who it applied to heard it but was not aware of its complete meaning.

Mia took a step forward to the arm chair where Taehyung sat.

"Fine."

Mia leaned forward to kiss the king of the bullies.

Never in Mia's life had she thought that she would be the one to initiate a kiss to the most obnoxious manipulative man in the entire universe. But here she was...her lips touching someone's lips—lips that did not belong to Mark.

It was a strange feeling to say the least.

On the contrary to what Mia had thought it would feel like to kiss the jack-donkey in front of her, the peck was not as horrible as she had dreaded. His lips were warm and soft and Mia at the least appreciated the fact that Taehyung did not move his body nor his lips.

➰➰➰

Seal it with a kiss? What was he? A princess?

He was not even sleeping or cursed, Mia bit the inside of her cheeks as she forced herself to not curse. She had no choice, she had to do this for Mark and her family.

She took a step forward toward the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Mia took another step forward and continued to do so until she was standing before the alpha male. Leaning forward, Mia brought her face closer to Taehyung and was able to see his deep brown eyes. She could imagine why all the girls loved his eyes, there was something behind those clear brown eyes that held mystery and drama. It was exciting and thrilling. If he looked at her, she would feel special. But she was not like the girls who loved the bad boy, Taehyung was.

Looking down she focused on his lips, the soft perfect lips he had. It was expected since the rest of him and the rest of their group was also the epitome of perfect.

She bit her lips as she came closer and closer to him until her lips were touching him. It angered her but she kept her lips attached to his lips and pressed further when she felt him grin under her lips.

Pulling away, Mia said, "There. Done deal."