Thirty-third Cliché

Mia huffed in the bathroom as she looked at her reflection.

She shook her head and rolled her head but she was still in some fancy bathroom that she had never been to.

Why was she here you ask?

Mia didn't know either. Mia sighed, her shoulders going up and down before she looked at herself. She was in Taehyung's bathroom taking her frustrations out in silence.

As usual, Taehyung had suddenly interrupted her day's plan and dragged her to someplace, specifically his own personal apartment. One that only his close friend's knew about, but Mia didn't know that.

Mia stared at her reflection, her cheeks red from screaming internally and from huffing and puffing. Her full lips were rosy from biting hard on them and her hair was a mess, as usual.

Why was he affecting her so much?

Mia didn't know.

All she did know was that her mind was being bombarded by thoughts of him.

Mia blew a puff of air upward and her hair flew by. She tapped her fingers on the marble countertop of the bathroom. Looking around she could see that the bathroom was fancier than anywhere she's been to.

"Mia, get the fuck out of the bathroom." Mia glared st the door as Taehyung shouted from wherever he was at.

"Fine. Fine." Mia muttered as she finally took out a piece of paper from her bag. It was slightly crumpled but it would do.

You have to gain control of this Mia!

➰➰➰

Once Mia had come out to bathroom, she came into the expansive, living room where Taehyung was. He sat with legs parted wide, comfortably in the sofa. Mia, as nice as she could, threw the piece of paper in her hand down to Taehyung, who in turn caught the note easily before it fell on his lap.

"What is this?" He picked up the flimsy note paper that Mia had just dropped unto his lap, rejecting his offer to sit. She was stubborn, but so was he. He looked at it with little interests, skimming at the contents of it.

"Ground rules." Mia simply grumbled out.

She had distaste for the male and being in his apartment was not making the distaste that she had for him previously lessen. Mia stood in front of the male who had brought her to his apartment without much explanation.

That made Taehyung chuckle lightly. Mia continued to surprise him. There was no end to her peculiarity, which he really enjoyed. His brown eyes looked at the girl before going back to piece of paper in his hand.

1.       Sundays are off limits

2.       Classes are not to be missed, unless in emergency—life threatening kind.

3.       No unexpected appearances.

4.       Proximity to each other must be at least 1 yard, or 3 feet away.

After he had read the items, then he reread it.

And then Taehyung laughed.

Mia watched him as his laughter filled the usual quiet living room. Once he was able to calm down for a little bit, Mia watched as Taehyung lifted one of his legs up and rested his chin on the knee. He looked at her with his deep, earthy eyes and if she had not known better, she would have thought that it was almost sincere and sweet.