Ninety-first Cliché | Taehyung

Careful, because there is always someone watching.

➰➰➰

I watched as Mia look around my room, she was taking everything in small glimpses, pretending she was not interested but she was. She had a pout that was cute, her lips puffing and pressing together.

I wanted to smother those pillowy flesh and pulle on them with my teeth, as I continue to slam my dick inside of her. I wanted to see how she screamed. And the thing was I could see it already as she would bite down on her lips until it bled. All the while she took all of me for hours.

God she was perfect.

How had she become such a perfect woman in my eye? She would have never come into my eyes before, but now, she was all I could see.

I was still distracted in my own thoughts as she called out to me.

"Taehyung? Is this you?" She asked a light laughter permeated in her tone as she asked. "Is this little V?"

I didn't answer verbally but just watched as she continued to explore my room.

"Did you? You're little V..." Mia chuckled as looked at another picture on the wall. There was only four but it was enough for Mia because a smile never left her face. She stood there for some time. "Louise used to talk about you all the time! My boy V, little V, V this—V that..."

"Did she?" How many times had she said my pet name and I hadn't even flinched at that?

"Yeah! She used to say, "Little V—he did this and that, and then, she asked me if I wanted to date you?"

"Did she?" I watched as she came closer to where I had been standing, deeper into the room, where my large bed was. My thoughts grew to want her in my bed as she walked. "What else did she say?"

Mia came closer to me, her curiosity satisfied for now, her eyes shimmering softly. She walked along side the bed until she found a spot she wanted to sit on.

"At one point she told me that you could help me with teaching me about sex!" Mia laughed loudly, as she bounced on the bed happily, her black lace dress rising up to her upper thighs. Just a little more and I could see more of that creamy skin of hers, but her eyes looked up at me as I stood on front of her.

How had I come so close to her so immediately? Without knowing? Her body just called me to be near her...

"Taehyung?" She asked me, her sweet voice calling me and fueling a desire in me while her eyes twinkled up at me only unsettling my stomach.

"Mia..." I called out to her, my voice hitting a new low, as I found her so tempting in my bed. "Are you...having fun?"

God...how I wanted to take her right here and there. Get her naked and to shove my...

"Taehyung?" Mia's voice trembled, as her eyes looked up at me.

I could feel the burn enter my head. I cupped her face and pulled her cheek forward, tilting her head up higher. I began from her eyes before moving lower to the curves of her breasts and then to the exposed soft skin of her thighs.

I knew the feel of her skin...yet the desire overflowed from inside my chest and body told me that I needed to feel it. Personally I needed to feel her skin against my skin, flesh to flesh.

"Teach you...what did granny want me to teach you?" I asked, my tongue swiping right over my dry lips.

I thirsted for her as if she was an oasis in a desert.