Fifty-third Cliché

The promise had been made and Taehyung was growing excited for the moment. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted it.

He was aware that the growing excitement for the activity was more than what he was stating it was to be. He knew himself well enough that the excitement in him, for a little pleasure, was rooted deeper.

To be safe though, he was going to stay within line. He was not going to pass the line that had been drawn years ago. He did not even know if he wanted to even read between the lines.

And he assumed that it was also the same for her.

➰➰➰

Taehyung could not take his eyes off her. And even though he knew that she thought that he was doing it in order to annoy her, he wasn't.

He just could not take his eyes off her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Mia finally asked Taehyung when she couldn't take the heated gaze from him. Coupled with his lovely vein that popped as he held his head on his palm, Mia was slightly melting and she didn't like the feeling of melting for the male.

"I'm not." He looked away but his eyes could not stay away for long. It always returned back to her.

"Seriously...what?" Mia urged as her eyes stared at the veins in his arms and neck. She was not drooling and she didn't want Taehyung to know she liked them—just the veins, of course—but Taehyung had been too preoccupied with his own staring that he had not noticed her admiration.

"Nothing. It really isn't." He was not sure why he was being like this but he was.

"I'm going home." Mia stood up from where she sat on the dining table and got up and while watching her feet, since her socks were making it slippery to walk on the floor, walked away from the boys.

Taehyung sighed and went back to his phone aimlessly. There was nothing to look at and he wasn't quite sure what to look at anymore. He was extremely bored now, his mind antsy and eager to have his object of admiration return.

He did though feel prickly as if there were eyes on him and when he lifted his eyes he noticed that there were five men in front of him, either grinning or annoyingly curiously looking at him. All nine eyes were zoned on him, one had an eye closed.

"What?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at them as he resettled on the lounge chair that had been facing the dining room.

None of them said anything. They just ogled and it was galling.

"Seriously what?" Taehyung gritted as his mood got fouler and fouler.

"See I told you..." Jimin whistled out.

"Guess I owe you thirty." Jin groaned out as Jimin snickered.

"What now?" Taehyung was annoyed, that was obvious, but lately his mood had been rather swell.

And the other noticed.

"You know, I never thought you would be the show-it-all type." Jin replied as he watched the sarcastic grin that was anger and happiness mixed together.

"I agree." Namjoon nodded as he patted Taehyung on the shoulder.

Now Taehyung was truly annoyed.

"What do you all want?" They backed up from his glares but chuckled at the oblivious male.

"You're really obvious Taehyung. When you like someone, it's on your face." Yoongi sighed as he laid on the sofa. He needed a nap. He deserved a nap. He closed both his eyes.