Cliché, but true [Part one]

Your POV

"I can't believe you!" my mom cried out as she stomped around the kitchen, the sound of her high heels echoing around the room. "I've already told you that I'm sorry!" I yelled as tears slipped down my cheeks, but she ignored me. My dad looked frantically between the two of us, feeling completely lost on what to do.

"Sorry doesn't help, Y/N! How the hell do you think you're going to raise this baby?! You are eighteen years old. You're graduating in three months! Everything we had planned for you is now completely screwed up!" she yelled and a small sobbed escaped my mouth. I felt my brother's comforting hand on my shoulder.

My brother, Tyler, was two years older than me. He was in college and he was the only one that knew about my pregnancy. Well, until two minutes ago. He was the first one I told and he helped me tell my parents.

"Mom, I know this isn't ideal, but it happened. It's happening," Tyler said and she glared fiercely at him. "I don't need your input on this," she snarled and I felt his body tense from behind me.

"Well too bad because you're getting it," he said and her head snapped to him in shock. Hell, we were all shocked. "Excuse me?" my mom hissed, but he ignored her and continued.

"Mom, think about this for a second. It's a miracle she even got pregnant because of the cysts she had on her ovaries. The doctors said she may never be able to have kids. This may be the only child she'll ever have. And, no, it's not the best time, but this may be her only chance. You can't take this away!" Tyler yelled and my mom stopped pacing as she allowed his words to sink in.

"I'd never take the baby away from you, Y'N. It's just that you're so young," she said softly, now considerably more calm as she sat down on the dining room chair next to you and took your hands. "I know I am and I'm sorry. I don't know how this happened," I said and my dad chimed in.

"Well, when two people love each other very much – or when two teenagers get horny – they-"

"Frank!" my mom yelled and despite the horrible situation I found myself in, I couldn't help but laugh. "We'll always be here for you, honey. Your father is just being silly. This is going to be hard, but we'll get here every step of the way," my mom said and I attacked her in a hug.

"How long have you known?" my dad asked as he sat down on the other side of me and my brother opposite us. "About two weeks," I whispered and he nodded.

"Alright, well we have to get you to a doctor to make sure the baby is healthy and to get you prenatal vitamins. I'm sure your mom will call and make an appointment," he said and I hugged him too.

"Thank you so much," I said before my mom spoke up. "Does the dad know yet? Who is the dad?" she asked and I let out a sigh as I leaned back against the chair.

"He doesn't know yet. And it's Ross Lynch," I said and my brother furrowed his eyebrows. "That hockey kid?" he asked and I nodded slightly.

Everything happened about a month ago at a party. Cliché, but true. Ross and I didn't really know each other. We weren't even friends. We had math together, but ever really spoke except if he asked me for help on a problem.

Ross and I walked into each other, talked, danced and then made our way upstairs. I never expected anything more and neither did he so it worked out great. We smiled at each other in the halls and I still helped him in math. The only time he talked about it was in math when he whispered to me that I was the best he ever had. Though I doubt that.

Ross was popular for his insanely good hockey skills. Scouts and colleges from all over wanted him and he was clever too. He was also nice and not a douche like other jocks.