Luckiest man alive (@haleyblovesr5)

haleyblovesr5 a really long imagine to say sorry again.❤
Emberly's POV

"I'll see you on Saturday," I grinned into the phone and heard his chuckle. "That's fine, lovely. See you soon," Bryan, a new guy I met, said before we hung up.

"Who was that?" Ross, my best friend, asked and I turned to him. "That was Bryan," I said and he rose a curious eyebrow. "I'm going out for coffee with him on Saturday," I shrugged with a blush and he nodded.

"So anyway how are things at work?" Ross asked. I rose an eyebrow at the sudden change of topic, but decided to ignore it. "Things are good. Just crazy busy," I said as I sat down next to him and he hummed.

"Understandable," he shrugged and I looked at him suspiciously. "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm fine, Emberly. Don't worry," he smiled. I decided to let it go.

"So you want some coffee or hot chocolate?" I asked and he grinned. "Hot chocolate. I have no idea why it's so cold in LA. It's really abnormal," he said as he followed me to the kitchen and sat down at the island.

"It really is. I don't mind though, I like the cold," I said and he stared at me. "What. Do I have something on my face?" I asked as I touched my face and he chuckled. "No there's nothing on your face. You just look different today," Ross said and I shrugged.

"I'm happy," I said with a small grin and he also immediately grinned. "That's fantastic, Emberly," he smiled and I continued making the hot chocolate.

×××
Ross's POV

"You look like death's uncle," Rocky said as we sat in Starbucks and I glared at him. "Thank, bro, I appreciate it. You lift my spirit and motivate me so much," I said in a dry, sarcastic tone before laying down on my arms again.

Rocky cackled before I looked up at him. "But seriously you do look awful. What's been going on with your sleeping schedule?" Rocky asked before taking a sip of his latte.

"I don't know. I'm just struggling to sleep lately because it's like my brain won't ever shut up," I said distastefully and Rocky looked at me in thought. "I could give you something to help you sleep tonight. Just so you could get back into the normal routine," he said and I nodded.

"Thank you. That would really help," I said in appreciation and he smiled at me. "You're welcome. Anything that's been bothering you lately?" Rocky asked and I shook my head. "No not really. I just can't sleep that well," I shrugged and he nodded slightly.

Suddenly I saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned to look at the person who just walked in.

It was Emberly with a guy by her side. He had dark short hair and your normal everyday attire. "Who's Emberly with?" Rocky asked curiously. They didn't notice us and sat down at one of the booths.

"That's probably Bryan," I said, way more aggressive than I intended to, and Rocky looked at me weirdly. "Jeez jealous much?" he asked and I frowned.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like him," I said, crossing my arms and a smile took over Rocky's face. "Uh-huh and why is that?" he asked amused and I scowled at him. "Because I don't, okay?" I snapped and he smiled smugly.

"You like her don't you?" he asked with wide eyes and I frowned deeper. "Shut up," I barked and he grinned, ignoring my mood. "So that's why you can't sleep!" he said knowingly and I sighed.

He's got me there.

"Dude this is great," Rocky said excitedly before punching my shoulder. I glared at him before rubbing the sore spot. "No it's not. I can't ruin our friendship because of a crush. I can't lose her," I said and he gave me a soft smile.