Part of the family (@MorganHerlan)

Some things I need to clear up: the previous imagine I wrote for MorganHerlan was where she ended up pregnant. This imagine has nothing to do with the previous imagines. It's a whole new story.

5 years ago
Morgan's POV

"Ross you can't leave now. You don't understand," I said desperately as I tried to make him listen. "I know this hurts, but I can't keep doing this to you. All the hate you're getting is breaking you. I hate to be the reason for that," he whispered sadly and I swallowed.

"Ross-" I tried again only to be cut off. "I'll always care for you. But I can't be the one hurting you anymore," he said and before I knew it he was out the door and out of my life.

A small whimper escaped my mouth as my mind went back to the positive pregnancy test laying on my bathroom counter.

I didn't even get a chance to tell him I'm expecting his child. What the hell am I gonna do now?

Present day

"Mommy!" the small boy whined and I chuckled before kneeling down in front of him in the mall. "When are we gonna get something to eat? I really don't need new clothes," he argued and I laughed at the blonde boy.

Shor was the splitting image of his father. He had bright big hazel eyes and blonde hair with a heart warming smile. His personality matched his dad's along with my sassiness. He was four this year and I was turning twenty five. I could provide to my son and raise him the way I wanted to.

After Ross left me R5 started touring around the world. They have been touring constantly for the past four to five years. Although I knew they were currently taking a break to write music and rest. I tried to contact Ross to tell him about his son, but he never accepted any calls yet never rejected them. He just let the phone ring on.

After a while I stopped trying. I never saw one of the Lynches again. I honestly still don't know how I feel about that. I want Ross to be in Shor's life, but I don't want to...I don't know.

"Yes you need new clothes, honey. Come on we'll go and get some food. Where do you want to go?" I asked and he made a thinking face causing my heart to flutter. "Can we go to that place with the toast and the pretty tables and walls where Alex is?" Shor asked and I chuckled at his explanation.

"We can do that, baby. Come on let's go," I said and he grabbed my hand before happily dragging me to the small cafe. As soon as we walked in Alex saw us and grinned at Shor. Alex was a teenager who worked at the small hidden away cafe. He and Shor were crazy about each other.

"Hey, little man!" Alex yelled and Shor grinned. "What's up?" he asked adorably and fist bumped Alex causing me to laugh. "Nothing much, you know me. How are you doing?" he asked me and I smiled at him. "I'm doing good how about you?" I asked and he grinned. "Well it's summer so I'm great," he said and I chuckled.

After we sat down at one of the booths he took our orders and went to tell the kitchen staff. "Mommy where are we going after this?" Shor asked. "After this we can go home if you want," I said and he nodded.

The cafe was quiet and peaceful. Well that was until a big group of people walked in. My eyes couldn't help but trail up and my heart stopped when I saw the Lynches. I stopped breathing for a moment and tried to look away, but before I could Ross's eyes caught mine.

His eyes filled with shock before it softened and my heart skipped a beat. I swallowed and looked away and at Shor. "Who's he, Mommy?" he asked and I felt my pulse quicken. "I don't know, honey," I said and he shrugged. Alex seated them at a table nearby and got all their orders.