The aftermath of a drunk night (@Amymcstravick)

Amymcstravick

Amy's POV

"You sure you don't wanna come with?" Ross asked as he moved around the room. I watched him from my position on the bed.

"No. I just wanna go to bed. It was a long week," I answered and he smiled at me. He moved to the bed and bent down to softly kiss me. "Mm let me stay," he said and kissed me again as I chuckled.

"No. Go have fun with your friends. I'll be here when you get back," I said and he kissed me again. "Well it's encouraging to know that I have a beautiful woman waiting for me at home," he said and I blushed. "One that'll be sleeping," I said and he frowned playfully.

"Boo, you whore," he said and I laughed before hitting him with the pillow causing him to laugh. "You idiot," I snorted and he pecked my cheek.

"I'll see you later, babe," he said and I nodded. "Have fun,"

After he greeted me again he was gone and I relaxed into the white feather duvet. It wasn't long before I was peacefully drifting off and slipping into sleep.

***

I groaned softly as my peace was disturbed and looked at the alarm on my bedside table.

2:13

I heard the barfing sounds coming from the en suite bathroom and rolled my eyes at my idiot of a boyfriend.

I threw the covers off me and walked on the cold tiles to the bathroom. I shiver traveled through me and I pushed open the door. Ross was leaning over the toilet and he turned his head to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," he said and I nodded before walking to him. "Are you okay?" I asked and he groaned. "No. I'm never drinking again. I hate alcohol," he said and I only nodded. "Yeah sure, uh-huh," I said, not believing a word he said, and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Why do I get the feeling you don't believe me?" he asked sarcastically and I giggled causing him to grin. "Because I don't," I shrugged and he chuckled. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Do I even wanna know how much you had to drink?" I asked and he shook his head. "You know how Rocky is. Actually, Amy, you know very well," he grinned teasingly and I winced at the memories. "I don't trust Rocky with my alcohol," I said and he laughed.

Suddenly he threw up and I rubbed his back. After a good ten minutes he was finally done and I spoke up. "Do you want some tea or anything?" I asked and he shook his head. "No. I just wanna lay in bed with you," he said and I kissed his cheek.

"Not before you brush your teeth," I said and he chuckled before we stood up. After he brushed his teeth and all he lead me to the bed and pulled me down with him.

"How was your night?" I asked and he played with my hair. "It was good. Riker also decided to come later on, but Alex went home early," he said, referring to his friend. "I have to tell you something," he said after a short pause and I looked up at him.

"Melissa was there," he said in reference to his ex. "Uh, okay," I said and it came out more as a question. "I swear we didn't do anything I didn't even talk to her-"

"Ross calm down. I trust you," I said soothingly and he smiled relieved. "I'm so glad I have you as my girl," Ross said and softly kissed me. It was silent for a couple of moments before he jumped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

"Really? After the kiss?" I asked and heard him let out a laugh before he threw up.

I quickly followed him and lent down to rub his back. I could feel his muscles under my hand as I whispered soothing words to him. He was paling again and his face and body looked tired. The bags under his eyes started to get more visible too.

"I'm gonna get some medicine," I said and he nodded before I rushed downstairs. I quickly grabbed the medicine along with some water and went back.

I found Ross laying on the bed and he looked at me as I walked inside. "Thank you," he said as I handed him the pills and I nodded. After he drank it he patted the bed. "Come and lay down," he said and after I switched off the lights I joined him in bed.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me," he said and I nodded before kissing his cheek. "You're welcome. I love you, Ross," I said. "I love you too, Amy," he said before we both slipped into a peaceful sleep.