Baby bro part 2 (rosslynch94)

Riley's POV

"What do you want to do next?" Ross asked me as we were walking around the mall and I looked around. "We could go into the music store," I shrugged and he nodded before we went inside. Both of us immediately walked towards the guitar section and checked out the different guitars. "I like this one," I said as I motioned towards a black fender and Ross looked at it. "Yeah this is nice," he said as he walked closer to me and ran a hand over it. Suddenly someone caught my eye and I looked towards the section were all the music books were. As soon as I did my breath caught in my throat. Standing there was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her hair was laying gently on her back as her eyes searched for a book. Her eyebrows her furrowed slightly and she was nibbling on her bottom lip. Oh her eyes were beautiful.

I continued staring at her, yes I know it's creepy, but I can't help it. She's just so beautiful. "Go and talk to her," Ross said suddenly and I snapped my head towards him. "Who?" I asked stupidly and he just gave me a look. "Dude just go talk to her. You're drooling," Ross teased and I rolled my eyes. "Now you know how you look when you see Tori," I shot back and he blushed with a small smile. "Shut up, " he mumbled and I chuckled. "Go," he urged me and I shook my head. "No. I'm not you. I don't have the confidence. I mean look at her. Why would she want to talk to me?" I asked before looking back at the guitar and heard Ross sigh. "Riley just take a chance. She's a beautiful girl that's true, but don't let that stop you. Just go say hi or ask if you can help with something," he said and I quickly looked around. "What if I don't?" "Then I'm gonna tie you up on the roof of the car and take the long way home," Ross said seriously and I rolled my eyes before slowly walking towards the beautiful girl, taking a deep breath.

"Hi," I said as I stood next to her and she looked to me. "Hi," she said with a breathtaking smile. "I'm Riley," I said and she grinned at me. "I'm Daija. It's nice to meet you," Daijai said. "You too. So what are you looking for?" I asked and she turned her attention back to the books. "For a grade five piano book, but I can't find it," she sighed hopelessly and I smiled lightly. "I could help," I said and she looked back at me. "Are you sure?" "Of course. Let's see," I said as I helped her look for the book and after a minute we found it. While we were searching for it we talked about ourselves. I found out that she is also in grade eight and she also goes to a different school. She has an older brother named Jackson and her parents are divorced. She lives with her dad. Also she's beautiful and has a great personality.

"Thank you for helping me," she said with a shy smile and I smiled at her. "You're welcome. I know we just met, but I'd like to hang out sometimes. Could I maybe have your number?" I asked her and she grinned with a wide blush. "Yeah we could do that," she said before taking out her phone and I took out mine. After we exchanged numbers, and a goodbye, I walked back to Ross and noticed him talking on the phone. "I love you, too," he grinned widely before hanging up and smiled down at his phone. "She has you wrapped around her pinky," I said and he looked at me before smirking. "I could say the same about you," he shot back and I blushed. "I got her number," I said and he high fived me.

×××

*one week later*

"What movie do you want to see?" I asked Daija as we walked into the movie theatre and she hummed as she looked around. "I'm not sure," she laughed nervously and I grinned. In the last week l finally gathered the courage to ask Daija out on a date. I was completely ecstatic when she said yes and here we are.

"How about The Martian?" I asked and she looked at the picture before gasping. "Is it the movie where the man is left on Mars?" she asked and I nodded. "Let's watch that," she said excitedly before literally dragging me to the booth causing me to laugh. After we got our tickets we went to buy some snacks. I paid for both of us, after convincing her, and we walked to the cinema. I opened the door for her and she thanked me before walking in. "Is there anyone else here?" I whispered and we both looked around and she giggled. "Nope. Just us," she said before we took some random seats.

×××

Daija's giggle bubbled out of her mouth as I continued laughing with her. We weren't even paying attention to the movie. About ten minutes into it she made a hysterical remark about the character and we've been talking and laughing ever since. I honestly have no idea what's happening in the movie. "How about we go get something to drink? Like a milkshake or ice cream?" I asked and she smiled. "Sure," she said before both stood up and we walked out if the theater. "I'm having a really good time, Riley," Daija said as we threw away our empty snacks and I grinned at her. "I am too. I'm glad you decided to join me," I said as I intertwined our fingers and she blushed. "Me too," she said as we walked towards the diner that was in the mall. "So what are you in the mood for?" I asked as I opened the door for her and we walked inside. "I'm not sure," she giggled as we walked to the booth. "Hi. What can I get you kids?" a woman asked us with a bright smile and I looked at Daija. "No clue," I answered truthfully and she chuckled. "Well if I could recommend, the blueberry cheesecake ice cream is delicious," she smiled and I looked at Daija as she nodded. "Two bowls please," I said and the woman nodded before walking away. "I'm paying this time," Daija stated and I laughed. "You're funny," I said and she rolled her eyes. "Riley you can't pay for everything," she said and I grinned cheekily before slapping some money onto the counter and she chuckled. "Here you go," the woman said as she placed two bowls of ice cream on the counter.

"Ignore that money on the counter I'll be paying," Daija said as she reached into her pocket. I jokingly grabbed her and squeezed her lightly as the woman laughed at us. Luckily the diner was empty. "No! You're not paying! Use the money on the counter," I told the woman as Daija giggled against me. After the woman took the money I loosened my grip on Daija slightly, but didn't let her go. "Well that's one way of keeping me to yourself," she teased and I smirked before leaning down and whispering into her ear. "I have many other ways," I whispered and she giggled before slapping my arm and we both took our ice cream.

×××

"I had a lot of fun today, Riley. Thank you," Daija smiled at me as we stood in front of her door and I returned it. "So did I. Thank you for coming with me," I said and she grinned. "You're welcome," she said before hugging me and I inhaled her scent. We pulled back slightly, but kept our arms around each other. "Daija?" I whispered softly and she hummed. "Can I kiss you?" I asked softly and she blushed before nodding slightly. We slowly leaned in and I could feel my heart racing. Our noses bumped together and I took in a breath before placing my lips again her soft ones. She immediately kissed back and my stomach did flips. The kiss was absolutely amazing. It's different than any other kisses I've had. It was amazing.

"I really like you, Daija," I whispered as we pulled back and she grinned. "I really like you, too, Riley,"

Hey rosslynch94
I hope you liked it!
Guys please don't forget to vote and comment. Also don't be shy to request something! Thank you for all the support! Love you guys 😘