Reunion (Auslly1995)

Rosie's POV

I let out a sigh as the taxi stopped in front of our two story house. After not seeing my family for a long time, I finally came over for the summer. I finally graduated. After the summer I'm moving back to LA and I'm going to be a high school English teacher.

I've been studying in New York at NYU. I'm glad to finally be back home, but I'm kinda nervous about one person.

Ross.

Ross and I were best friends since we were in diapers. We lived right next to each other and our parents were best friends. After I moved to New York we seperated. I tried to keep in contact, but it didn't work. I was working my ass off in school and he was touring and filming.

"Miss," the taxi driver awkwardly said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry. Thank you," I said and handed him the amount I owed him. I grabbed my bags from the trunk and walked to my childhood home. Before I knocked I looked at the Lynch house and I saw a lot of cars in the driveway, followed by a lot of laughter.

I smiled softly before pressing the bell and heard it echo through the house. After a few seconds the door opened and my mother squealed loudly.

"Rosie!" she yelled before pulling me into her arms and I chuckled as I hugged her back. "Hi, Mom," I kissed her cheek and she quickly rushed me into the house.

After I caught up with my parents and my younger brother I walked up the stairs and into my room. I breathed in deeply before I placed my suitcases on my bed.

I'm exhausted.

I walked to my window and opened the silver blinds before opening the window for some fresh air. My old room was grey and white with splashes if dusty pink here and there. I looked at the window across from mine and a small smile spread across my face.

Memories came flooding back about Ross and I, sneaking out and going to parties or just having an adventure.

I really do miss him.

The room was almost empty except for the beds since Ross lives in the band house. I sighed and was about to start unpacking and making myself at home when the door opened.

Rocky walked into Ross and Ryland's room and looked around confused, like he was looking for something. I felt myself chuckle softly at his confused face. Suddenly he looked up and as we made eye contact his jaw fell to the floor.

"Rosie!" he yelled loudly before he ran out of the room. I laughed to myself when suddenly another person ran into the room and I felt myself stop breathing for a few seconds.

Ross.

He's obviously gotten more mature. He's a little more muscled and the little stubble he had made him look irresistible and his jawline was more sharp. His hazel eyes were looking at me in surprise and I gave him a small smile. He let out a small breath before a full blown grin took over his face and he disappeared out of the room.

A couple of seconds later someone was pressing the bell without stopping and I ran downstairs. "I'm guessing that's for you," my dad chuckled with an amused expression causing me to laugh before I opened the door.

"Rosie!" Rydel shrieked before she literally tackled me to the floor. I let out a groan as the rest of the Lynches fell on me. "I can't breathe!" I exclaimed between my laughter and everyone laughed before they for off me. "I've missed you so much!" Rydel exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug and I tightly hugged her back. "I missed you too, Delly," I said before everyone greeted me with hugs. The only one left was Ross.