"I love you" (SaraFarah0)

Sara's POV

I sighed as I walked towards where I knew Riker would be waiting.

I decided to surprise Ross while I was on tour. He has no idea that I'm coming. Only people that knew were me, Riker and his parents. I couldn't wait to finally be back in his arms. The tour has been going on for four months and I haven't seen him once during that time.

Luckily I'll be joining them for the final two months.

I saw someone waving their arms in the air and my head snapped towards the long blonde. I grinned as I saw Riker and immediately walked closer. "Hey!" Riker yelled before giving me a tight hug.

"Riker! I missed you guys so much!" I said before we let each other go. "We've missed you too. It's weird not to hear your loud voice irritating Rocky the whole time," Riker teased and I laughed.

Rocky and I were very close, but we loved to irritate each other. I was close with everyone in Ross's family. Except Ryland's new girlfriend. Sheesh! I fear for my future grandchildren when she glares at me. Yeah she's younger, but still.

She hates me!

"Well I missed irritating Rocky," I said and Riker laughed. "C'mon. Let's get you to the venue. Ross is going to love his surprise. You couldn't have come at a better time," he stated and I frowned. "Why? What's wrong?" I panicked and he sent me a soothing smile.

"He just really misses you. C'mon I'll help you with your bags," Riker said as he grabbed a bag and led me towards the car.

|||

"You sure he has no idea I'm here?" I asked over the fans' loud cheers and Mark nodded. "I'm sure. Now go. He really missed you," he smiled and I nodded before walking to the green room.

I silently crept in and saw Ross standing with his back towards the door. He was texting someone and when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I knew he was texting me. I smiled softly and silently crept closer.

"Hey," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him from behind him and felt his body relax. "Hey, baby. What you been up to?" Ross asked and I kept silent for a couple of seconds, waiting for him to piece it all together.

I heard him gasp and he turned around in my arms. "Shit, Sara!" Ros exclaimed before trapping me in an extremely tight hug. "Hi," I giggled as he buried his face in my neck and inhaled my scent.

"I've missed you so much," Ross mumbled into my neck as he held me tightly against him. His body heat was warming me and his huge hand was resting on my back as the other one was wrapped completely against me.

"I've missed you too," I whispered as I intertwined my fingers into his extremely soft hair and gently rubbed his scalp. He let out a relaxed sigh into my neck causing goosebumps to rise on my skin before I heard someone closing the door softly.

"What are you doing here?" Ross asked as he held me close while looking me in the eyes. "I couldn't stand not seeing you anymore. So I decided to come and visit. Hope you don't mind. I mean now you won't be able to flirt with thousands of girls," I teased and he rolled his eyes with a smile as I giggled.

"Well, darn! But luckily I now have the only girl I've ever wanted," he whispered as he bumped our noses together before placing his lips against mine.

Fireworks immediately went off as we passionately kissed and he pulled me even closer to him. My whole body was pressed against his and he hummed softly. I gently tugged at his hair and a moan escaped his mouth causing me to smirk.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," Ross said as he pulled away and I smirked. "Who says I'm not going to finish it?" I cheekily said as I pushed Ross down onto the couch and straddled him. He let out a groan before smashing his lips against mine again.

|||

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed and the group gave me a group hug. "Thanks, Sara!" Ellington exclaimed before they let me go. "So what'd you think?" Ross asked as he placed his hands on my hips.

"That was amazing, Ross," I said before kissing him softly.

"C'mon, lovebirds! We're heading back to the hotel. And you two have your own room," Rocky winked causing me to blush as Ross chuckled.

After we got back to the hotel, Mark gave us a key and we headed up to our room. After bidding a goodbye to everyone, Ross and I walked into the hotel room and he locked the door.

"I'm so happy you're here, Sara. You have no idea how much I've missed you," Ross said as he pulled me close and kissed me softly. "I've missed you too," I said and he looked at me seriously.

"I have to tell you something," he said and I looked at him suspiciously before nodding. "I know we haven't been going out for that long and we're only 18, but I can't help the way I feel about you. When I look at you I see everything I've ever wanted and so much more. I see a future with you and I can't wait to grow old with you. Sara," Ross paused and took a deep breath.

"I love you," Ross whispered and I felt my body freeze. My stomach started doing summersaults and my head was spinning. My heart got this fuzzy feeling and I immediately knew I felt the same way.

"I love you too, Ross," I said after a minute and he got a huge grin on his face. "Really?" he asked and I nodded with a giggle before he smashed his lips against mine. "Oh, I love you. I love you so much," Ross said as he picked me up and gently laid me on the bed. "I love you too, Ross," I said and we both grinned wildly before he kissed me again.

I'm so sorry if it's short SaraFarah0. Last night we received the news that my uncle passed away and I'm still in shock. I hope you like it.