Future talks (@teenbeanmovie)

Rourtney imagine.

Ross's POV

"Hi, babe," my girlfriend of two years, Courtney Eaton, greeted me at the door of our apartment and a smile took over my face. "Hi, princess. How was your day?" I asked as I removed my shoes and she shrugged.

"Not that eventful. How about yours?" Courtney asked and I sighed. "Tiring," I said with a tired smile and she frowned softly. "Dinner's almost ready. Why don't you go take a shower while I finish it up and we can watch a movie afterwards?" she asked and I smiled softly. "That's sounds great. I'll see you in a bit," I said and softly kissed her with a smile before walking into our bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes before getting in the shower and turning on the water. I let out a mini shriek and waited for the water to turn warm. "I pay so much for the bloody water and still it takes so long to turn warm," I grumbled and heard Courtney giggle softly from our room. The sound of her laughter immediately brought a grin to my face and I chuckled softly.

She's got me whipped.

After I showered and we had our delicious Italian dinner, we sat in front of the TV on our sofa. "Ross," Courtney said hesitantly as she played with the bottom of her silk pajama shorts. She was wearing one of my shirts along with the shorts. "Yeah?" I asked confused as she was fidgeting around. "Can I ask you something?" she asked again and I nodded.

She let out a frustrated breath causing me to chuckle. "Just tell me don't be nervous," I said as I reassuringly rubbed her leg. "It's just...what do you see in your future?" she asked and I immediately knew what she wanted to know.

I pulled Courtney closer to me as a grin took over my face. "I see you. In a wedding dress at a beautiful venue with all our closest family and friends. I see us moving into a house and I see us finding out that you're pregnant not long after. I see us having a big family of our own and being close to one another. I see us growing old together and going through some difficult times, but always getting through them," I said and when I looked at Courtney again she was crying.

"What, baby no," I cooed and I pulled her into my chest and she chuckled. "You're just so sweet. I didn't really expect that answer. I love you so much, Ross," she said and I kissed her softly.

"I love you too, baby. Maybe the future isn't that far away," I said and she looked at me confused as I grabbed both her hands. "Courtney I know we're still young and we have very hectic schedules, but I truly do love you. I don't have a ring or anything because this was kinda a spur of the moment thing. I don't see me spending my life with anybody else, babygirl. Every time you smile my stomach does flips and I fall in love with you all over again as you do the simple things. Courtney Eaton will you do me the honor of become my wife?" I asked as I got down on one knee and she gasped softly.

"Yes of course!" Courtney exclaimed and I jumped up before smashing my lips against hers.

Hope you like it teenbeanmovie.
Sorry if it's short, but I didn't have a lot of information to work with