Baby? (pregnancy series)

Your POV

You waved to Riker, Savannah, little Cory and little Mariana one last time before closing the front door of your and Ross's home. You turned around and Ross was looking at you with a gentle, adoring smile. "What?" you asked shyly and he grinned at you.

You brushed away a piece of your hair and your beautiful wedding ring caught your eye. "Nothing," Ross shrugged before taking your hand and leading you upstairs.

You walked into your walk-in closet and Ross silently followed you. He sat down on the small couch in your closet as you removed your high heels. "Unzip me, please?" you asked Ross and he stood up before slowly zipping the zipper down of your dress.

"Thank you," you said and he smiled, deep in thought

"Thank you," you said and he smiled, deep in thought. The dress slid off your body and you grabbed one of your husband's shirts. As you were about to slip it on Ross grabbed the shirt, stopping your actions.

"You okay?" you asked worriedly as he looked at the T-shirt with a dazed look. He slowly looked at you before smiling gently. "You are so good with Cory and Mariana," he whispered referring to his brother's children. "They are easy kids," you said, but it came out more as a question because you were confused by his strange behavior.

"Y/N," he whispered as he gently took the shirt away and you frowned. You were standing in only your underwear and it was starting to get chilly. He wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you into his chest. "Tell me, Ross. What's wrong, babe?" you asked as you gently caressed his cheek with your hand.

"Let's try," he said and your stomach did flips as you got an idea about what your husband was saying. "Try?" you squeaked out and he smiled gently as he trailed his fingers over your sides, giving you goosebumps.

"I want a small baby Lynch. A perfect mix of the two of us. Baby, let's have a baby," Ross said and you chuckled softly at his last sentence. "You want a baby?" you asked with a fluttering heart and tears burning behind your eyes. "I want a baby. I want your baby. Well, obviously, I won't be able to have your baby, but you can have mine. Y/N, you'll be the most amazing mom. I know our kids will always feel loved and be taken care of. They'll have the most amazing mother anyone could ever ask for. Have my baby? Please give me a baby. Have my children and make me a dad. Let's have a baby," Ross finished and a tear slid down your cheek before you nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah let's have a baby," you said and Ross laughed happily before grabbing both your cheeks in his hands. "I love you," he said with a huge grin before placing his lips on yours. He hooked his arms under your thighs before carrying you into the master bedroom.