The 'girlfriend' (@DeltoraQuest2001)

Y/N= your name
Y/M/N= your middle name
Y/L/N= your last name
Y/B/F/N= your best friend's name

I sighed in peace as the throbbing in my head finally went away. I'm currently studying at UCLA and last night I was at a party. My drink got spiked, by my best friend of all people, and I got totally wasted. I don't even remember how I got home last night, but the note Jeremy left me cleared it up that he brought me and my car home. 

Jeremy was in my Psych class and he's a good friend. I'm studying to be a psychiatrist if you wanna know. Anyway after waking up and drinking some strong headache pills I took a shower, put on some silk summer pajamas and made myself a cup of tea.

I curled up on the couch with my book and cup of tea before opening it to my last bookmark. 50 Shades of Grey. What? You thought I was some innocent little girl? Well you're wrong. I'm not a rebel, but I'm definitely not an angel. I'm always gotten straight A's and stuff, but I also liked the occasional party.

As I read my book and drank my tea the door of my apartment suddenly slammed open and a panting mop of blonde hair stormed into my apartment. Ross leaned on his knees as he painted heavily before looking up at me with a tired/hopeful/nervous/scared look. I only looked at him amused as I continued sipping my tea before he got his breath back and stood straight again. 

"Well good morning to you too," I said sarcastically and he grinned at me. "Afternoon, love," he said in a smooth voice and I rolled my eyes. "In my defense I didn't know the time," I said and he smirked at me. 

"That's because you've been sleeping the whole day after a long night of drinking and having sex with random college guys," he said teasingly and I shook my head. "Not for me. Y/B/F/N spiked my drink so I got drunk off my ass," I said casually and he laughed before walking closer to me and sitting down next to me. "I have a big problem and I need your help," Ross said and I sighed before closing my book and setting it down on the coffee table.

There goes my relaxing Saturday.

"Are you reading 50 Shades of Grey?" Ross asked and I shrugged before nodding. "Yeah," I said casually and without shame. 

Ross and I know every little thing about each other. We've been best friends since we were both in diapers. After Ross moved to LA, I was completely devastated, but when I was fifteen my whole family moved to LA after my brother's tragic death. We just needed a new start, you know?

"Well is it any good?" he asked casually and I nodded again. "Yeah so far it is," I said and he nodded before smirking at me. "Does it get you all hot and bothered?" he teasingly asked me and I giggled. "Yeah. Especially when I think of the two of us as the main characters," I teased him and he laughed loudly at my antics. 

"You are going to be the death of me," he chuckled and I joined him. "Do you ever think your wife will be jealous of us?" I suddenly asked and he nodded. "Yeah just like your husband is going to want to castrate me whenever he sees me," he said and I laughed at him. 

"I need your help," he said, suddenly panicking again and I turned my body to face him. "I'm listening," I said and he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

It was silent for a couple of moments as he searched for the words. I brought the cup back up to my mouth and started drinking again just as he began speaking, "I need you to be my fake girlfriend for about two hours," he blurted out. At this sentence I did a spit take back into the mug while I was drinking causing the burning liquid to splash over my face.

Ross gasped in shock before for some reason pulling off his shirt. 

Maybe he turns into a stripper when he gets a fright?