Vegas (@almooore433)

This is an Imagine where Ross celebrates his birthday in Vegas with his family, his fiancée Tori (if you know where she's from I love you SO much!) and his best friend, Al.

Al's POV

"Dude, wake up," I said as I walked into Ross's hotel room and saw him laying on the bed. I rolled my eyes as I heard him snoring before I closed the door and walked into the bathroom. I smiled evilly to myself as I saw a glass on the cabinet and I picked it up before filling it with water and I walked back to Ross's practically dead body. He looks so peaceful. Time to ruin that. I smirked as I held the glass above his head before tipping it and he immediately shot upright. "Dude! What the hell?!" Ross yelled in his morning voice as I started cackling and I fell on his messy bed.

Ross and I have been best friends ever since he moved to LA. We met at The Rage.

"I really don't like you," Ross grumbled as he fell back onto the bed. Where's Tori? "You love me!" I yelled in a high dramatic voice and we both laughed. "Where's my fiancée?" Ross asked as he stretched his arm out and felt for Tori's small body. "Ross that's my leg and I'm warning you not to go any higher or you'll be touching something I don't want any man to touch," I spoke and he immediately pulled his arm back before we both started cackling. "You're an idiot," Ross laughed and I laughed with him.

"Dude you have no idea how tired I am," Ross sighed as he moved his face out of his pillows and looked at me. He did look exhausted. "Long night with Tori?" I asked teasingly and he smirked at me. "You have no idea," he said cheekily and I laughed. "Where is she anyways?" he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. I got here like two minutes ago and she was already gone," I said and worry filled Ross's face before he sat up. He suddenly looked at his bedside table and grabbed a note. "She went out to get some things with Sav and Rydel," he said and I nodded my head before sitting up. "Probably some lingerie to surprise you with," I joked and Ross rolled his eyes with a blush. "I'm giving you an hour then you have to be ready. We guys are going out for a drink and the girls are going I don't know where. Then we're coming back to the hotel to get ready for tonight. C'mon tomorrow's your twenty first birthday. Don't sleep the day away," I said as I walked to the door before walking out again.

×××

"Look at them," I said as I eyed a group of girls that was also in the club where all us guys were at and everyone followed my gaze. "Well hello," Ryland said before taking a sip of his beer. One way or another he seduced the bar lady and she gave him alcohol. "Eh," Ross shrugged and I looked at him like he was crazy. "What do you mean 'eh'? They're sexy," I said and he scrunched his nose up. "Dude you can give your opinion. We won't tell Tori," Ryland said teasingly and I chuckled. "I would," Rocky blurted out seriously and Ross rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Of course you would, Rock," "Hey! She's like my little sister and if you hurt her, I'ma kick your ass," Rocky said seriously and everyone laughed.

"You don't have to worry about that," Ross said seriously and Rocky nodded. "Hope not," he said before taking a sip of his beer. "Back to the women! You can you say 'eh'?" I asked Ross and he sighed. "They're not that pretty. Not to be mean or anything, but they honestly aren't," Ross shrugged and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You have to high expectations, my dear friend. We all can't get women like Tori," I said jokingly and everyone laughed. "True that," Rocky said as he raised his beer and Ross rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. So are you gonna make a move or what?" Ross asked nodding towards the group of girls. "I don't know. I don't usually do this. But, then again, it's Vegas," I said and slid out of the booth. I could hear the guys cheering as I walked towards the beautiful woman and I swallowed. Just then her other two friends walked away and I smirked triumphantly. Perfect.