Happily ever after ~part 2~ (KlaudiaklauR5)

Here you go KlaudiaKlauR5

*6 months later*
Klaudia's POV

"How are you feeling, love?" Ross asked and I huffed unhappily as I rested on the couch. I took a deep breath as I tried to control my tears, but I failed miserably.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong, angel?" Ross asked as he kneeled in front of me and I whimpered. "I'm so sore. My back is hurting, my feet's swollen and the heartburn is killing me," I cried and he quickly wiped away my tears.

"How about I run you a nice bath? We still have time left before the scan. How does a nice hot bath sound?" he asked and I nodded silently as tears ran down my cheeks.

***

"You ready, baby?" Ross asked and I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a black sweater with some black skinny jeans. I had on some cream ankle boots that had a low heel.

"Do I look okay?" I asked as I noticed his eyes travelling over my body. "You're the only woman I know who can be six months pregnant and were heels," he grinned and I smiled sheepishly. "Do I look okay?" I asked and he grinned widely. "You look absolutely gorgeous," he said before walking closer. He placed his hands on my hips and lightly kissed me. Before we left a grabbed a cream coloured scarf and we walked to the car.

"Just please don't fall in the heals," Ross begged as he opened the car door and I giggled before getting in.

***

"And here's the heartbeat," the doctor said as he clicked a button and a soft heartbeat filled the room. Ross and I have heard the heartbeat before, but hearing the heartbeat of a life you created, it's spectacular!

I looked at Ross and he had a wide grin on his face with tears in his eyes. Seeing him get this emotional had me in tears in milliseconds. "Do you want to know the gender?" the doctor asked, smiling softly at our reactions.

"Yes, please," we said at the same time causing us to chuckle before the doctor looked at the screen for a couple of seconds. "You're having a," he paused and Ross and I looked at him expectantly. "A baby boy," he said and a huge grin immediately took over my face.

A mini Ross.

"Oh, my god," I whispered happily as tears leaked out of my eyes and I looked at Ross. His grin masked mine and tears were also leaking out of his eyes. "A boy," he whispered happily and I let out a laugh. "A boy," I repeated before he kissed me passionately.

***
Ross's POV

"Ross," I heard Klaudia's gentle voice fill my ears and her small hands were lightly shaking me. "Hmm," I hummed. "Ross," she said more sternly and I snapped my eyes open.

"What's wrong, angel. Is it the baby?" I asked worriedly as I looked st her sheepish face. Her bedside lamp was lighting the room with a soft glow, something that didn't hurt your eyes when you wake up.

"Uhm, well, sorta," she mumbled shyly and I felt myself smile at her adorable face. "What is it, baby," I asked as I placed my hands on her beautiful swollen stomach, the stomach that was carrying my child.

"I'm having cravings," she whispered softly and my smile widened. "My baby's keeping you awake with cravings?" I asked as I bent down to kiss her stomach. "I'm sorry, I know you have work, but I really can't sleep. It's like I'm an addict," she said seriously causing me to laugh. "It's okay, babe. Do you still have the sour jelly babies?" I asked and she shook her head.