Chapter 32

Hours passed. Alec saw how Magnus had the struggle to breathe. Alec was hungry too but it wasn't that bad. He licked over his lips and reached his hand to Magnus "Magnus..you need to drink", Magnus who had rings under his eyes and pale skin looked up heavy "n-no", "It's okay, I want this, please drink from me", Magnus shaked his head "I would never forgive me to survive because I hurt you", "It's my decision, please" he put the vein on Magnus lips "please", "That's what valentine wants, that I drink from you until you die", "and i want to keep you alive, please drink from me", Magnus felt already the sharp teeth and he carefully sunk his teeth in Alecs arm, at first Alec felt a light pain but then he felt like his hand was paralysed, he pressed his teeth together to not make a sound, it wasn't pain, it was something else but not really pleasant. Magnus pulled back, blood ran down his chin, his head fell back on Alecs chest while he was gaining breath "I'm so sorry", "shh" Alec kissed his forehead "it didn't hurt", "i know, it's the vampire venom that don't let you feel the pain so you don't pull back", "oh", "please forgive me", "I do". Valentine came along and kneeled in front of the cage "how are you both going?", Alec hissed "let us go", "Why should I? You're the perfect experiment, how long will a Werwolf stay alive when a vampire drinks from him", "You're so fucked up", Valentine tilled his head "says the monster, have fun with your lover killing you" then he left and Alec and Magnus were alone again. The room turned colder and the ground was wet and disgusting. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alecs chest "Luke have to find us", "he will, I'm sure he search for us right now", Magnus nodded.