Chapter 27

"Ouch", "sorry" said Magnus while changing Alecs bandages, "the silver bullet only scratched you but the wound is still there, will take a while for it to heal it", "I can't sleep on the right side", "then sleep on the left, you have to wash it every day, you're lucky the bullet wasn't poisoned", Alec looked into Magnus eyes "I'm lucky to have you", "and being a wolf", Alec smiled "Yeah, that too", Magnus brushed over his cheek and stood up "If I were you, I would already think of a plan to defeat valentine", "I think i will start tomorrow", Magnus chucked "do you try to avoid responsibility, young man?", "I'm not good enough to be an alpha, Magnus, I don't want to lead the people into death", "You know" Magnus turned to Alec and leaned back on the table "the way you think makes you already wiser than any leader that I met, you don't rush into this and want to rule a bunch of people, you want to take it slow, overthink it, you are better than you think, Alexander, you just have to believe in yourself, like I believe in you", Alec smiled "Thank you, I couldn't be more lucky", Magnus smiled and put the first aid box away, "do you have..some free time tomorrow?" Asked Alec in high pitched voice, Magnus grinned to himself "depends what you want", "you" said Alec and then explained quickly "to go on a date with me, another date", Magnus turned to Alec "you're the fearless alpha now, you can be as close to be as you want, it's just me who needs to get used to it but I'm already working on that", Alec grabbed Magnus hand and pushed him on his lap "the only perk of being the big bad wolf", Magnus raised his eyebrow "who says you're bad", "I could be", "mhh" Purred magnus and his hands wandered to Alecs neck "I would like to see this side of you", Alec pulled forward and pressed a kiss on Magnus lips.