Chapter 45

"I have to say that I've been never protected by a vampire before" laughed Luke, Magnus shaked his head "it was indeed unusual". "What is the deal, Luke?" Asked Alec "the problem in caused", "Well at first" said Luke "it's better if you don't return to Jade wolf", when Alec expression changed Luke said quickly "for a while, of course it's still your home but..the pack..well they will think that you attacked me to be a new alpha and they will mostly want a real fight before them, when I'll come back, I'll tell them what's up, but for now, you have to find a place to stay", "he will stay with me" announced Magnus, Alec nodded "Thank you". "Second of all" Luke looked at Magnus "the problem with your clan, they will take you as a danger and refuse to take you as the new leader", "they can't decide a new alpha, they are vampires", "Don't forget about our partnership", "so?" Asked Magnus "they maybe won't trust Alec but they can't do anything about his new position", "hunt him", Magnus clenched his teeth "they shall only touch Alec and they will have a new clan leader", Alec blushed, overprotective Magnus was very attractive. Luke drank some water "the situation is more complicated that we think", Alec shaked his head "maybe it's easier for me just to leave the city", Magnus looked up and he saw how much Alec hurt him with his words. "Since way you're running away, kid" Asked Luke, "When it's the only solution", "It's not" said Magnus "we will deal with it", Alec nodded "Yes..yes..I was just..I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore", "You will hurt us when we lose you" said Magnus, Alec smiled at him weakly. 
They talked a little bit about other things and then Alec and Magnus were ready to go. Alec apologies to Maia and she just hugged him "I've told you it's okay", Alec squeezed her "Thank you", she slapped his cheeks friendly.