Chapter 7

Alec looked down at his bag with chains, a blanked and new clothes. Alec sighed and looked out the window where the sun was almost down and the sky was now red. Alec smelled the cold air out the window and felt his heartbeat being faster. He didn't wanted to feel the pain tonight. Maia knocked on the side of his door "hey Alec, can I come in?", "sure", she looked into his bag "you prepare yourself, huh?", Alec nodded nervously, Maia and him were very close at some times, after the death of Alecs family and his turning, she was the one who brought him to Luke because almost the same thing happened to her and her ex boyfriend Jordan. She helped him to accept himself as a wolf but not even she could stop his painful turning. Another knock on the door, Maia looked over her shoulder and clenched her nose "What does a vampire doing here?", "This is Magnus" said Alec "He's a..friend", "oh" said Maia "I never seen you before" she nodded to Magnus "I'm Maia", Magnus smiled at her kindly before she left. Magnus pointed over his shoulder "you're girlfriend?" He asked, Alec shaked his head "What? No, she's my friend", "That's good" said Magnus and swallowed nervously when he looked into Alecs bag. Alec closed it and looked at Magnus "What brings you here?", Magnus gave him a box "bringing some pizza for you, I know how hungry wolves get when they turn back", Alec smiled softly "oh, thank you", Magnus bit his shiny lip "I also wanted to ask you..if I could help you", Alec raised his eyebrows, "with your turning", Alec shaked his head "no way, thank you for the pizza but..it's better if you stay away from me tonight" he said the last word louder so Magnus didn't stood away from him forever, Alec still wanted to spend time with Magnus. But the vampire didn't gave up "look, I can take care of myself-", "You don't understand, I can't control myself, I could kill you without realising it".