Chapter 15

When Magnus came at home, he sighed tired and sat on his couch. His date went terrible, Alec barely said a word and kept his hands in his pockets, showing Magnus that he didn't wanted to be touched. Magnus massaged his temple and poured himself a blood drink. Maybe the legends were true and a vampire shall not be with a werewolf? 
Alec opened the door of Jade's wolf and tried to sneak to his room when he saw Maia at the Bar "how was your date?" She smirked, Alec scratched his head and the girl laughed "Bat told me everything, why did you not tell me that you were dating the bloodsucker", "please dont call him that", "sorry, it's really surprising that a wolf and a vampire come together", "mhm" Alec was about to walk upstairs, "have you kiss him?" Asked Maia, Alec frowned "Why do you ask?", "Because it's not possible", "What?", "a vampire and a wolf can't kiss, their instincts take their closeness as danger, when you would kiss Magnus, his vampire vibes would push you away", Alec swallowed hard, that's why Magnus was pushing him away. Alec was kinda angry that Magnus didn't told him that, "Thank you for telling me that" said Alec and ran upstairs. In his room he brought his phone and called Magnus, after the third ringtone Magnus picked up "Alexander?", "Why haven't you told me about the instincts?", Magnus who was looking into his red glass sighed "I know that you don't know much about your species and didn't wanted to-", "to push me away? But you did", "I'm sorry, really", Alec sat down "that means..we can't be together?", "Alexander, you're such a wonderful-", "Why did you flirted with me then? Why the date? Just to play with me?", "Of course not, I thought you knew the risks but then I discovered that you thought we could be a normal couple", Alec groaned "well, not anymore, goodbye Magnus".