Chapter 39

When Alec came to hunters moon, many eyes met him. The whole pack was there and looked at Alec. Alec froze "what's wrong?", Luke sighed "we here for a meeting, they want to chose a new alpha", Alec moaned annoyed "please, I don't want this, I've told you that Luke is the Alpha, that's all I want", Maia shaked her head "you don't realise it, don't you? How important it is for all of us, you're not only a leader, you are the leader of all packs around the world", Alec sat down "guys, I appreciate your attention but I trust only Luke, I promise you that my time will come and I won't leave you but right now, it's Luke who is the Alpha, please", everyone looked at each other and then nodded "That's your wish", "yes, please can I go to my room?", Maia said "you have to go to the vamps, they want to know who is the Alpha now, just tell them what you said to us", Alec stood up "alright..please don't forget that Luke is the Alpha now" he left the restaurant and walked back to the hotel Dumort. All the way he could hear the cry of the wolves, they were calling him and Alec tried to ignore them. He would rather have his normal life, with his family, his sister, they were taken away too soon. He came right into the meeting, where Raphael, Magnus and other vampires were sitting. Alec bit his lip "hello", Raphael stood up "we were awaiting for you", Alec came in and took the place that was served just for him "well..uhm..", a blonde woman raised her eyebrows "you're the Alpha now?", "look, I will tell the same to you as I said to the pack, Luke is the Alpha, I don't want to be involved in all of this, I will lead the pack put not soon, okay?", Raphael looked first at Magnus then at Alec "you know that the Alpha of all wolves is legally allowed to kill other creatures, right?", "no", "You count as the protector, so you can decide who can live", Alec shaked his head "I won't harm anyone", "How can we know?" Asked the woman "we don't know you that much as Magnus does", "can we please not involve personal relationships right now?" Hissed Magnus, the woman rolled her eyes "Whatever, you have to sign the accords that we created so you won't harm us".