Chapter 5

"Do you see it?" Asked Magnus while Alec was trying to find a book on the highest shelf, "not really, it's red, right?", "yes", Alec was looking trough the books and blowed the dirt away and coughed "since when you study shadowhunters energy?" He asked Magnus, "Well since Valentine started this war, I understood that I couldn't just watch and had to do something", "got it" said Alec and grabbed the red book, but his foot slipped and he was about to fall down when he felt Magnus catching him "hey easy handsome" smiled Magnus "you don't want to break your leg, right?", Alec looked into his honey brown eyes and then stepped back "t-thank you", "You're welcome" he took the book and went back to his table, swinging his hips, making Alec all mushy. This Magnus Bane guy was indeed very interesting for Alec. After his turning he couldn't even think about dating anyone or being interested, four years he closed himself up of feeling anything for anyone. He spend the whole day at Magnus place, helping him to find some spells, runes, he didn't liked it how Magnus drank blood from his glass and then Alec was getting hungry. Magnus heard his stomach growling and smirked "how about dinner?", "dinner? But you're a vampire", Magnus laughed softly and but his chin in his hand dreamy "even a vampire can cook, you know? For the case of some handsome wolf comes along", Alecs cheeks turned pink "a-alright", Magnus stood up and looked in his fridge that was bigger than the room "how do you feel about self made Pizza?", Alec nodded "s-sure, of course I will help you, don't worry", Magnus smiled "I count on it".