Chapter 17

Magnus stood a little bit on his tiptoes when he carefully brushed his lips over Alecs and hissing pulled back. "I'm sorry..did I..", "It's not your fault" Magnus sat down and tried to pull his vampire teeth back "my body thinks you attack me when you're too close", "oh" Alec sat beside him and wished that Magnus would do this again. Magnus frowned "Don't you..don't you want to attack me? Usually it's working like that, wolves attack vamps who are too close to them", "no", Magnus was confused and layed his hand on Alecs beating heart, he wished to do the same but he knew that his heart stopped beating for a long long time, Alec leaned down and carefully just ghosted his lips over Magnus, struggling the urge to kiss him, taste him, Magnus felt his teeth and he felt how he was ready to attack Alec, but Alec was fearless and he layed his warm hand on Magnus neck and brushed their lips together, Magnus hissed lightly and layed his forehead on Alecs shoulder "give me a minute", "As long as you want" Alec smiled and kissed his hair "please stay", "I could kill you while you're asleep", Alec kissed his cheek softly and heard Magnus hiss but he didn't flinched back, "I wanna take the risk, stay, please", Magnus nodded and looked into Alecs brown eyes that looked at him softly "What?", "I've never been so close to a wolf before", Alec smiled "now you are" he pulled down and kissed Magnus carefully as if he was afraid that Magnus would disappear, Magnus grabbed Alec's shoulders and pressed his lips further on Alec's, the kiss was stronger now, Alec opened his mouth to invite Magnus tongue and when they felt the electricity between them, Magnus jumped back. It was too intence. Magnus was afraid he could hurt Alec. The poor boy just sat down and looked guilty "too much?", "I'm sorry Alexander, I want you to know that I really enjoy to kiss you but..it's so hard for me to keep my instincts back", Alec grabbed his hand and kissed his fingers "let's go to bed".