Chapter 40

Magnus was pouring himself a wine while Alec came into his loft "hey", Magnus sighed "hey?", "are you mad?", "depends why you asking", "Because I didn't sighed the accords", Magnus took a lot of time to take a nip from his glass "actually you only harm yourself and your pack, my clan will start to stop trust the wolves", "Magnus, I didn't sighed because I hate the vampires, I did it because i don't feel like I'm allowed to have this kind of power to sign those documents", "It's not really a document, it's a proof of your trust", "I can't believe it" hissed Alec "you don't understand it, do you? I am not a leader", "It's not about being a leader, it's about being someone people can trust", "What if I sign it and the blonde one will start killing mundanes? I won't be able to..", "kill her? Oh I understand" nodded Magnus "it's not about that we trust you, it's about you don't trust us", "look..I am just a boy who was turned into a werewolf, I can't even control myself in my form, I don't even know who to trust", "Me included I suppose", "It's different", "so if you were kissing Raphael, then you would say the same to him?", Alec sighed "Magnus, come on", "for you its about personal preferences, if you wouldn't be so close to me, then we wouldn't have this conversation, right?", Alec clenched his jaw "That's not fair", "I think it's not fair from you to refuse sign the accords and leave us feared", Alec nodded to himself "you should consider that not everyone you know, can be someone he seems to be", "here you're totally right" said Alec while looking to Alec, the Werwolf clenched his jaw and left without leaving a word.