Chapter 34

Only hours later, Magnus saw Alec again back in the cage, bleeding and coughing. "Oh no, oh my god, Alexander", Alec shaked his head "I'm fine, it wasn't that bad, he just tested new bullets on me", "shit", "I can take it, are you okay?", Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec "you were the one who was tortured and ask me if I'm okay?", Alec pulled him closer "you're my priority, I love you, Magnus", Magnus pulled back and laughed trough his tears "That's the worst timing to confess your love but..I love you too, so much", Alec cried too, "Alexander, I promise that when we get out of this hell, I will confess my love to you around candles and Roses", Alec nodded and closed him in his arms. Magnus continued to drink from Alecs arms, his shoulder, his throat and Alec was covered it purple bruises that healed slowly. But the more Magnus drank from him, the more Alec felt weak. The next day, Valentine chained Alec's arms over his head and let him hung over the ground while punching him to break his soul. Alec held all this and tried to turn but it didn't worked, he wasn't strong enough right now. Magnus kissed his bruises on Alec's cheek while whispering how much he loved him. Alec was barely breathing in the dirty cage when he heard suddenly a loud noise and Luke with Raphael bursted in. "Alec" Screamed Luke and destroyed the cage, Raphael kneeled in front of Magnus "Shit, are you still alive?", "save Alec", Luke pulled Alec to himself and raised him carefully as if he wasn't weighting anything. The next moments Magnus didn't remembered because he passed away. Luke carried Alec inside Jade's wolf where Maia already waited "bring him to the bathroom, I'll take care of him, I need to wash the chemicals away from him", Luke did as Maia said.