Chapter 12

Alec looked trough his clothes and understood that he has nothing to wear for his date. He wanted to look good but all the had was a collection of dark t-shirts. Alec went to the room beside his and knocked on the door, Bat opened the door, he was one of the pack and was a quiet guy, Alec liked him the most. Bat smiled "hey Alec, what's up?", Alec smiled back "hey man, do you have a second?", "sure, come in" he let Alec inside and sat back on his chair "is everything okay?", "Yeah..I mean not really, I need your help", "sure", "do you have a shirt that you can borrow me..for a date?!", Bat chucked "sure, I think I have something" he opened his closet and put a fancy black shirt that had a dark blue shade, he gave it to Alec "I think it will fit you", "Thanks Bat, you're the best", "can I know who you're dating?" He winked "Maia?", "no no, it's..Magnus", Bat blinked "M-Magnus? Magnus Bane? The vampire?", Alec nodded, Bat looked surprised "woah, the guy is pretty scary, aren't you afraid?", "Why should I?", "I don't know, he remind me of a panther that swallows people at once", Alec chucked "maybe but he is very nice if you know him better" then he looked up "but you still have to put your hands off of him", Bat laughed "Don't worry, the scary vampire is yours, does the smell don't bothers you?", Alec shrugged "I can take it", "Well not bad Alec, good luck", Alec nodded and wore the shirt in his room. He looked much older and confident now. Alec liked what he saw in the mirror and he hoped Magnus will like it too.