Chapter 18

In the next morning Alec was woken up by a message from Maia on his phone《I adore you and Magnus but the whole house gets the vampire smell》, Alec blinked sleepy and noticed Magnus sleeping beside him. His hair were a mess and he looked absolutely angelic in the sunlight. Alec never seen a vampire being so beautiful in the sunlight and he knew it was ridiculous but he thought he would sparkle or something but Magnus didn't. Alec held his breath and brushed with his thumb over Magnus cheek and the vampire opened his eyes. Alec pulled his hand back "I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to wake you up", "You're not" Magnus rubbed his eyes and ruined his perfect make up, Alec chucked, Magnus looked at himself in the mirror "oh dear, good thing vampires can't see each other in the mirror so I can't see how messy I look", Alec jumped up "you can't see yourself in the mirror?", Magnus chucked "I'm kidding, of course I can see myself, I need to look at something beautiful everyday, right?" He brushed under his eyes "but right now, I'm not that fabulous as usual", "You look great" smiled Alec and he looked so pure that Magnus wanted to kiss him again but instead he shaked his head "I'm sorry darling, I need to go, I'm hungry", "oh", Magnus was grabbing just clothes when Alec bit his lip and Magnus saw that he was about to ask something, Magnus closed his buttons "it's one of the rare times in my life where I wake up in someone else bed and I'm not naked", Alec giggled, "But you seem to have a question on your mind, my dear", Alec brushed over his messy hair that made him looked so hot and adorable at the same time "can you..can you drink my blood?", Magnus raised his eyebrows "are we having a kink?", Alec turned red and looked away "just asking" he muffled, "yes, I can, I never tasted Werwolf blood but there are rumors that it taste not as sweet as human blood, more salty", Alec nodded and Magnus fixed his hair in the mirror, side eyeing Alecs reaction, the boy stood up and wore his shirt not saying anything about this topic anymore.