Chapter 4

Magnus section in hotel Dumort was the half of the building, he seemed to be a v.i.p vampire or something. Alec looked trough the big room full of books and a big bar on the side, Alec stopped by a big painted picture with a big black wolf and many other wolves, he seemed to be a leader. Alec tilled his head to the side, it was the forest where he was many times. Alec didn't wanted to think about his turning. It was always so painful like all his bones broke at once. He heard steps and when he turned back he saw a man. A handsome man. Magnus Bane wore a fancy silk blue shirt, many gold jewellers and rings, black nail polish and soft make up with dark eyeshadow "well hello gorgeous" winked Magnus, Alec blinked and looked over his shoulder "me?", Magnus chucked "yes, you", Alecs cheeks turned red and Magnus giggled softly "I assume you're the Alexander that I'm waiting for?", Alec nodded, it was new for him that someone called him Alexander but from Magnus lips it sounded so gracefully, Magnus took a nip from the glass of blood and licked over his lips, Alec held his breath, "Well my charming wolf, you here to be more than a pretty face, I need your help", Alec walked after Magnus trough the bookshelves "Valentine uses shadowhunter magic to track downworlders, we need to know who will be next", Alec sighed "I don't really know much about shadowhunters, I used to be a mundane before I got turned", Magnus stopped and looked at Alec "a mundane..with real mundane life?", "yes", "hm" Magnus nodded "interesting, I used to be a mundane too, fifty years ago" he blinked to shake his memory away "so for your information, shadowhunters were the one we should've never trust, they went in valentines side without even trying to fight our rights, thank god I escaped before they started to kill us, I tried to save some of us but.." Magnus sighed "I couldn't save everyone".