43: Show

I carefully sit on the bed with my left over Asian take out, watching the TV. I had recently got really into Orange Is The New Black and I was nearly done with the first season. I was wearing my light pink silky robe, JUST my light pink silky robe.

"You'll probably be asleep when I get back." Mr. Baker informed, as he walked out of the bathroom, from getting ready.

"Mhm." I didn't hear a word he said.

"You aren't upset." He gives me a funny look, as I zone into the TV shoving a fork full of noodles into my mouth.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Maybe I'll just get black out drunk and get a new tattoo." He blurts.

"That sounds great, honey." I say, still trying to watch the show.

"Or I'll spit in two groupies' mouthes." He watches for my reaction.

"You should do that, baby." I muffle, through a mouth full of food.

"Or I'll just get black out wasted, come home and spit in your mouth." He leans on the bed, trying to get my attention, as the show goes on commercial.

"Oh?" I smirk, and look at him.

"Want that instead?" He smiles and leans closer to me.

"What was the other thing?" I look at him, puzzled.

"I said I'd get bla-ya know what? It's not important." He shakes his head. "I won't get drunk, tonight. Okay, baby?" He leans in.

"Oh, yes you will." I laugh softly.

"No." He sighs.

"I bet you $2,000, that you'll get shitfaced." I laugh and watch him.

"I bet I won't." He leans in closer.

"I bet you $2,000 per drink." I smirk, as I look down at his lips.

"What do I get if I win." He smiles and looks down at my lips, once he sees my eyes on his.

"What do you want, Mr. Baker?" I smile lightly.

"Mmmm..." He bites his lip, looking down at my body, then back up to my eyes, finally landing on my lips once again.

"Mhm." I smirk softly.

"I'ma win this time, princess." He leans closer, so our lips are barely touching.

"Sure you ar-MOVE!" I shove him away as the show comes back on.

"Really?" He gives me a shocked look.

"Yes, really. This show owns me, now. Deal with it." I furrow my brows, taking a bite.

"Owns you, now?" He raises his brows. "Oh, hell nah." He grabs the clicker and turns the TV off.

"What the fuck, Colson?" I glare at him.

"I'm about to leave for hours on end. You can give me five minutes." He crosses his arms looking at me.

He was right. I have been absorbed in this show. I can always watch it on Netflix. Even if he was right, it wasn't allowed. So, as a grown woman, I did the only thing I could do in order to be right.

"I'm about to leave for hours on end. You can give me five minutes." I mock, standing up and cross my arms.

"You little brat." He shakes his head, smirking.

"You little brat." I mimic, giving him a sassy look, then look away, rolling my eyes.

"You wanna be a little copycat, huh?" He raises an eyebrow, watching me.