11: Ring For Sex

I sit in one of the chairs at work, waiting for Tasha to pick me up. I sigh, getting comfortable in the seat. I was exhausted. Between yesterday, last night, work. I was just tired.

I guess I got lost in thought and started to doze off, when Mars came over to wake me up.

"Wh-Where's Tasha?" I ask, confused.

"She got caught up." Mars informs vaguely, as we start to make our way to the exit.

"Marilyn, hold on." I heard my boss stop me. "I need a quick second to talk to you."

"Okay, Uhm, Mars this is my boss Tom. Tom this is Mars." I introduce them to one another.

"Nice to meet you." Tom shook his hand.

"You too. I'm gonna go to the gift shop." Mars says, before walking away.

We walked to an empty room to talk more privately.

"How would you like a promotion?" Tom clasped his hands in excitement.

"Really?" I feel myself become giddy. "Wh-What would I be doing?"

"Uhm... Well-and you can take all the time you need to think about it, but it does pay a lot more. You wouldn't have to work as much either." Tom said, smiling, without really telling me what I would be doing.

"Okayyyy..." I looked at his excitement with some suspicion. "What kind of promotion?"

"Pornographic film series, with professional actors and actresses." He blurted.

"Porn..." I was shocked. "My promotion would be porn." I sighed.

"A series." He nodded.

"Ah-ha. Okay. Look, Tom, I have kids and a boyfriend, who is pretty big in the music business. I can't do that to them. I am so grateful that you thought of me for this part though. Thank you, but I just can't." I sigh, nodding.

"That's understandable. What about masterbation porn?" He asks.

"Tom.." I sigh.

"Ju-Just think about it. Talk it over with Colson. He might be open to it." Tom said.

I had told Tom about Colson, back when Tom told me about his divorce with his husband, Brad.

We walked out of the room and said goodbye, before I walked over to Mars, who was playing with somethings from the gift shop. He was ringing a sex Bell, when I walked up.

"Mason." I growled, causing him to jump.

"I should get this. Do you think Tasha would really respond to it?" Mars actually asks, as I pull him away.

"If you know what's good for you, then you will drive me home and I won't tell Tasha you just said that." I almost yell as we left the building.

We drove to Dub's place, where the guys were at. They had just gotten back from a show, from earlier that day. Everyone was either high or drunk or getting there. I sighed, I didn't want to tell Colson, right now, but I knew I had to. Fresh start, which meant no more lies, or hiding stuff from one another.

"Hey, baby, can I talk to you real quick?" I ask, in my softest and nicest voice, guiding him to Dub's office.

"Wassup, babe?" Kells asks, kissing my cheek. "You lookin' real cute today, baby." He smiled, kissing me.

I could not only smell the liquor and weed, but, now, taste it as well. I didn't say anything about it though.

"I got a promotion at work, today." I gave a cheeky grin.