7: Mr. Baker

As I was getting out of the shower and slipping my dress on, after I finished my makeup, Tasha walked in my room. I had texted her, before I got into the shower, about the dinner party. I told her she should come.

She was just over at her house alone, because Mars was here and the kids were at Tasha's parents' house. So, I didn't see why I shouldn't invite her.

"Hey, baby." I heard Tash flirt, causing me to look at her, over my shoulder.

"Ooo, babe. You look nice." I smile, as she came over and zipped my dress up for me.

"How come no one told me about this dinner party ahead of time?" Tasha asked, resting her hand on my shoulder, as she finished zipping.

"I was just told." I blurt.

I put on two small gold chain necklaces, and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a breath, as Tasha half smiled at me through the reflection.

"Where's all T's bling?" I asked, looking at her weird.

"Girl." She rolled her eyes, as she went through my jewelry box. "Mmmm. This is cute." She said picking up my necklace with a gold inch long machine gun pendant.

"Here." I said, grabbing it from her and putting it on her. "Hottie." I smiled.

"Mmm, babe." Tasha hummed, looking through my jewelry. "If it ain't about him, it's from him."

"What?" I gave her a weird look.

"Machine gun necklace. Rose necklace, he bought you. His initial C necklace that he bought you." She pointed out.

"Pfft. You're ridiculous." I rolled my eyes, as Dub walked in.

"Knock. Knock." He cautiously came in, causing us to look at him. "Wow. You two look beautiful."

"Thank you." We both smiled.

"It's missing something." He mumbled, looking at me. "Hmmm..." he hummed, looking around. "Ahh..."

He picked up the gold rose necklace that Colson had bought me as a gift, back when we were still together. He put it on me, then stepped back and looked at me like he had just finished a masterpiece.

Our silent appreciation was interrupted, by Dub's phone buzzing. He took it out of his pocket, looking at it.

"Okay. Let's go." He said, guiding both of us, out and down the stairs.

Dub and Mars drove in the car that they had came in, and Tasha and I drove in her car. We all knew the way to the mansion. There was no need to follow anyone. We soon arrived.

"It doesn't seem like such a party." Tasha pouts, as we pull up.

"Maybe it's just intermediate family." I suggest, as we park. "Ya know... Like Slim, Dub, Rook, Ace, Kells... all them."

"Yeah." She links her arm with mine, as we walk up to the house.

The guys were muttering and went inside ahead of us, but left the door open for us. They were acting weird all day, but I kept pushing it away. We walked in, and saw candles and roses.

"A bit romantic to be a family dinner party." Tasha remarked.

"Maybe it's just...." I started as we walked further, into the fancy dining room, where there was a dinner prepared, with more romantic stuff. "Nope. I got nothin'."

"I mean if the guys want an orgy, I'm down. If they gonna go through all this trouble..." She laughed a little.

"That's a lot of guys at once." I mumble to her.