41: XX

Waking up feeling sick to my stomach, I rush to the bathroom and puke. Brushing my teeth as I finish. I wash my hands and dry them, then walk out, of the bathroom.

I was wearing Mr. Baker's black, see through, tank top, with my black, mesh panties. I looked around and picked up a pair of red shorts, with a pattern of double x's.

Walking down the stairs, I felt a craving for green olives. I tied my hair up into a messy bun as I, walked into the kitchen.

"Queen!" Tasha cheers, excitedly.

"Wow." I hear Dub blurt.

"Well..." Slim sighs.

"Oh my..." Basil chuckles.

"Nicer than expected." AJ nods.

"Oooookay." Colson jumps in front of me.

"Wh-What are you...?" I look down and see that I was not wearing a bra, and this see through shirt exposed all my titties.

My eyes widen as I noticed everyone saw my boobs. I cover myself, feeling as if my privacy was invaded. I glare at everyone.

"J-Just..." I huff. "Don't look." I turn, so my back is to them. "Can't even show my damn titties, in my goddamn house."

I open the fridge, looking for some green olives. Moving things, to see if we had any. I take a long sigh.

"There's not a single green olive in this damn house?" I look at Kells.

"What do you need green olives for?" He looks at me confused.

"Because you dropped a whole fucken load in me and now if I don't have them, you won't have sex until I do." I glared.

"I'll get you some green olives." He walks over and rubs my arms, trying to calm me.

"With titties like that, I'd buy you a whole damn field of green olives." Dub blurts, causing Colson to glare at him and me to give him a shocked look. "B-But.... I'm not..."

"Y'all go get some olives, while we get ready." Tasha walks over to me.

"Ready for what?" I look at her confused.

"Mhm." She rolls her eyes. "Actually I have to go get Izzie, so.."

They all ended up leaving. I was relieved. I walked back upstairs and headed back to bed. I was so tired. I laid down and took a light nap.

I woke up to a tickle on my nose. Opening my eyes, I saw Kells showering me in money. I smile sleepily, then notice rose petals everywhere.

I sit up to see he decorated the room romantically. Candles were lit, there were flowers and flower petals everywhere. He had a jar of green olives with a bow on it. I smiled looking up at him.

"You did all this for me?" I ask.

"You like it?" He smiles, watching me, as he opens my jar of green olives.

I take a few and eat them, then start crying. I was overwhelmed with love for him. I mean the decorating was nice, but the damn olives were fucking amazing.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed him, with my mouth full of olives. He had to had tasted the juice.

"I love you so much." I hug him tighter.

"I love you too, Princess." He kisses my cheek.

"Kelly!" We heard Tasha yell from downstairs.

"I think the beast is summoning you." I mocked.