19: Stephanie

The next day I had to bid my love goodbye, while he had to leave to pack, but I really didn't want to. I was super clingy for some reason.

I laid in bed, with my red, long sleeve shirt that read, 'Okay. But first let's smoke.' and some black lacy panties. Kells was sitting, in the chair, across the room, on his phone.

I sat up, in a straddling position, looking at Kells. He glanced at me, then typed on his phone, looking away. I sigh, looking over at my empty, opened suitcase, laying on my bed.

I get up and put some pants on. I open my drawer and started to decide what I wanted to take. I pick up some different panties, bras, and some sexy lingerie and put them in the case, along with some socks. I pout, as Kells stands up.

"I gotta go, baby." He says, stretching.

"Nooooo...." I whine and walk over to him.

"I gotta pack too, babe." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, then.." I push him back into the chair and straddle his lap.

I take my shirt off, not wearing a bra underneath.

"What about the bet?" He stared at my breasts.

"Hush." I shushed him.

I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly. He kissed down my neck, and sloppily kissed my breasts. I moved my hair back, as he place one hand on my mid back, and the other on my ass. I smiled as he bit my breast softly.

I could tell he was remembering his and Mason's bet, as he kissed back up to my lips. He kissed me deeply.

"I gotta go pack, or we'll miss the flight, beautiful." He kissed me gently, picking me up.

"Why? We both love Cleveland. We don't have to go. Let's spend it here." I whine, as he lays me on the bed.

"You are the girl of my dreams." He smiled and kissed me one more time, before walking away.

"Send me nudes, when you get home. So I know you're safe." I holler after him, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." He calls back.

"Deal." I smile, as he leaves.

I sigh and get back to packing. It took some time, but I managed to finish packing. I sat on my bed, waiting for Kells to get done and pick me up. I looked up at myself, in the mirror.

Bring me some pizza and we can snuggle and watch Netflix I texted Mr. Baker.

Are you asking for Netflix & Chill? He replied.

I'm asking for pizza and dick I openly admit.

He took too long to reply and I caught my reflection again.

"Girl, you tryna be fine. Why do you look like a shrub?" I gave myself an off look.

I got up and looked through my remaining clothes. I picked out a short, long sleeved, red dress that revealed my shoulders. Putting on black boots, that when up to right about my knees, and some silver hoop earrings. I brushed my hair out and straightened it more, the put on some makeup, making sure my lips were red and my highlight was poppin'.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and cleaned the lipstick off my teeth. Putting my pointer finger between my lips, and pulling it outward, to wipe all the excess from my inner lips off. I stood back and looked at myself.

"Oof. I wanna have your babies. Hot, hot, hot babe." I hyped, as I checked out myself.

I turned and looked at my ass, widening my ass, at how good it looked. I was in shock, before I could compliment myself, I heard Mr. Baker walk in.