36: Kitten

This part contains light BDSM.

I take a deep breath, relaxing. Seeing him on his knees, before me, made me feel like my point was across. I look at him.

Taking the straps off my stomach and tossing them aside, I walk over to him. Standing in front of him, I watch as he slowly looks up at me.

He was still nearly as tall as me, when kneeling. His eyes were oceans, that spoke a depth of emotion he couldn't seem to speak. Looking in his eyes, I saw genuine feeling. I saw it every time I looked at him.

I grab his face and lean down kissing him deeply. His lips tasted like a raspberry jolly rancher candy. I slowly added tongue to the kiss.

Feeling his hands move to my ass, I smack them away. Pulling out of the kiss, still holding his jaw. I could see his eyes still shut, before they fluttered open.

"We're gonna do something different this time." I inform, walking towards my nightstand.

"Like Wh-" he starts to get up.

"You aren't allowed to talk or move, unless told else wise." I point my finger at him, causing him to kneel again.

I take a deep breath and then grab some black leather cuffs. I look over at the bed frame and see the cuffs still on the frame. I look at the cuffs in my hands, and take a breath.

I was contemplating how I wanted to go about this and how many times I wanted to do. I glance, over my shoulder, at him. He was watching me. I checked the time. It was only 11, at night.

The factor of my pregnancy did play a part. I also had to do packing tomorrow, for the guys. Which means laundry day. I took a deep breath, debating if I even had the energy to do this, realizing my busy schedule for tomorrow.

I wasn't even sure how to actually start this anyway. I always liked the idea of being a dom, but I wasn't really cut out for it. Do I swear while commanding him? Or am I supposed to be sweet?

I felt myself get overwhelmed and turn towards him. I point my index finger towards the bed. I widen my eyes, realizing I hadn't spoke words yet.

"Get on the damn bed..." I demand. "P-Please."

He chuckles softly, watching me and slowly gets up. Climbing on the bed, he lays on his back. Watching me, as I muster up my next sentence.

"Naked." I wave my finger at him.

"Yes, Miss." He smiles.

I watch as he takes his pants and underwear off. Seeing his firm member stand, as he lays back. I feel my breath become uneven, for a second.

"What now, Mommy?" He almost mocks me.

"U-Uhmm..." I think.

All I could really think about was sitting on his dick.

Side note from the sub in me: Daddy, help. I didn't think I'd get this far.

I took a breath and straddled his hips, with a burst of confidence. I cuff his ankles and wrists to the head and foot board.

"Oof. This is fun." I blurt without realizing it, causing him to lightly chuckle.

I look around, noticing the dull environment. Something felt off. He must usually do something for me to get really aroused. I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Music." He said softly.

"Right." I nod, and get up.

I turn on some music lowly, and feeling a little frisky, I light a few candles.  I stood at the side of the bed and looked at him.