15: Wreck

I shoot up, out of my sleep, hearing a crashing sound. I rush downstairs, stumbling on my way down. I fall down half the stairs, but as I was a couple feet away from the door, all the guys walk in drunk.

"What the hell is going on?" Tasha groans, sleepily, as she comes out of what used to be my room, but is now the guest room.

"Honey, We're home!" Mr. Baker drunkenly announces.

"Did we wake you?" Mars asks, as he starts to kiss on Tasha.

"It's 9:43 A.M." I sigh, as I look at the time.

"Is it really that early?" Slim chuckled.

"Yes." Tasha snapped, annoyed.

All the guys came in, leaving the door open. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped, seeing the car. They didn't close the doors and it was still running. It was the car that I had bought Kells for Valentines. It was dented, like it had crashed into something.

"Oh my god." I rushed outside, looking at it.

"Oh, yeah. I hit a stop sign." Kells sighs, watching me.

"You drove here?" I all but growled, taking the keys out of the ignition.

"Well, Yeah. It's my car." Colson scoffed, as I closed all the doors to the vehicle.

"You're drunk, Colson." I hollered, walking back inside, pushing past him, slamming the front door behind me and throwing the car keys on the mail table.

"I'm not that drunk." He breathes heavily, as a leans against a small table, causing the lamp to fall and break. "Okay... imma lil fucked up, bu-but I love youuuu."

He leaned in to kiss me, causing me to step back. He almost falls before catching himself, giving me a weird look, as if he didn't know why I moved.

I heard glass break and looked over to see Dub breaking an ashtray. I take a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment.

"All of you, go sit in the living room." I announce.

"Pfft. Make us." Mars scoffed.

"Want me to?" I raised an eyebrow, glaring at him.

"No, Miss." he bowed his head and went into the living room, following everyone else.

"I'm gonna get them all some coffee. You watch them." I say to Tasha.

"Ight." She sighs, as I walk into the kitchen.

I poured a cup of coffee for everyone, including Tasha. I was up enough, with just being pissed at all of them. I handed out all of the coffee.

"Baby, don't be mad." Kells sighed, drinking his coffee.

"I'm gonna be. You think it's cool to go driving while fucked up?" I glare.

"No one got hurt." Slim slurred.

"You are no better, Brandon." I huff. "What was that conversation? 'Yo, we should all go driving while drunk, dawg.' What'd you have to say, Slim? 'Oh, yeah. That sounds so fucken fun.' Really?" I scolded all of them.

They all sighed, drinking their coffee in silence. I shook my head and went up to Mr. Baker's room. A couple minutes later, Colson came in, and laid on the bed watching me.

"What are you doing?" His voice deep and cracky.

"I have to work." I say coldly.

"What?" He breathed heavily. "Whyyy..." he groaned.

"Because, Colson, some of us are responsible." I huff.

"You're job is dressing up like a whore and then having your pictures taken, or working a pole. That's not as responsible as you're making it out to be." He slurs, still laid down.