22: Fear Itself

"Tasha, what the hell am I supposed to do, now? He literally cares about me." I loud whisper, in the bathroom.

I had the water running so Kells couldn't eves drop. I was kinda freaking out.

"Ain't this what you wanted?" She asks, through the phone.

"Haha. Good one, Tash. Almost had me the-Shut up and help." I spoke aggressively. "He genuinely cares about me. Me, the whole train wreck of a person."

"Just calm down and play it out, M. You're making too big of a deal out of this." Tasha blurts.

"I knew I should have called Dub. People in love are so stupid." I huff.

"Ain't you in love, dumbass?" Tasha remarks.

"Hush. I know what I'll do. I'll do something stupid, really really stupid and see if he still loves me after." I nod to myself.

"No, I don't thin-" Tasha starts.

"Got the towels." Kells knocks at the door.

"Thanks, stud muffin. I'll be right there." I call to him, then wait for him to walk away. "Oh my god, he still wants to go swimming. I gotta go."

"Marilyn, don't do anything stu-" I hung up before she could finish.

I turn the water off, and walk out of the bathroom. His hair was a mess, and so cute brunette. He had on tie dye swim shorts, with the blue waistline of his Ethika underwear showing. He looked so adorable.

I had on a one piece black bathing suit, with white lace trim, at the top, and a ribbon laced up the back and in my boob region. My hair was down and kind of a mess too.

"You ready, baby girl?" He walks over and kisses my cheek, moving my hair off my shoulder.

"Mhm." I nod, as I grab our phones.

We got out of the room, and started walking towards the swimming pool.

"You never finished telling me what you and Rook were arguing about, when we left." I inform.

"Oh. Just some guy stuff." Kells shook it off.

"What kind of guy stuff?" I laugh a little, as he holds my hand.

"I was tryna pick out a... uhmm..." he looks around. "Lamp shade for this really nice lamp that I just bought, but he didn't agree on the same color. So we're back to square one, because I think he might be right."

"Why do you care what Rook thinks of your lamp?" I look at him, confused.

"It goes in the studio. We all have to agree." He nodded, as we came to the pool area.

"Imma get something to drink." I inform, pointing to the little shop, by the pool area. "Want anything?"

"Surprise me." He says, as I walk away.

Walking into the store, I look through their drink selection. Hearing whispering and feeling stared at, I slowly look up to see two girls gossiping as they watch me. I narrow my eyes, confused, then shake my head, and grab two waters and two Gatorades. Walking up to the counter, the girls stop me.

"Are you here with Machine Gun Kelly?" One of the girls demands, as she points over to him.

"Uhm..." I look over at him.

"Because he's probably just using you." The same girl blurts.

"So, could we have a turn?" The other one butts in, causing me to almost drop my jaw.

"You know he's a person, right?" I look at them.

"Well.." one of them starts.

"He isn't just to fuck. What makes you think he'd go for either of you, anyway? Do you think just because he has a ton of money that he just fucks everyone?" I scold them.