38: Thick & Thin

I sigh sitting at the bottom of the foreign hotel bed. I was too damn tired to meet with this lawyer, today. I had a flight to catch early tomorrow. Which meant packing.

I was basically ready. I had on some ripped jeans, a random shirt with a triangle cut out, revealing just about all my cleavage. A revealed black bra, with some red high top chucks.

I really just needed to tie my shoes and grab my bag and then I was ready. Maybe brush my messy hair.

I took a deep breath and tied my hair up into a loose, messy bun. Reaching down, I started tying my shoes. I didn't do it the cool quick and easy Spongebob way. No. I was retarded. I had to be taught the special way.

Start with the initial knot, then take the two bunny ears and knot those too. Pull the bunny ears, until everything measures up, and if I'm feeling really cautious, knot them again.

I huff at the uneven loops. Then look up as Rook and Izzie come in arguing again. This was getting a bit redundant.

"I don't want anymore diamonds, Rook. I want you to understand what I'm going through. This is my apartment. I live there. You don't get it because you're not at your house most the time." Izzie explained.

"What do you want me to do, babe?" He looks at her. "I can't fit all my shit in that apartment."

"Well, a new house won't feel like home." Iz huffs.

"What? You want something that's more familiar?" Rook blurts.

"Johnny-" Iz starts.

"Guys, guys. If familiarity is the problem, then you can just have my house. Iz, you were just telling me how much you loved it. Besides, I'm gonna be living with Colson." I take a deep breath, trying to resolve their problem.

"Really?" Iz looks at me.

"Really. It's not that big of a deal to me, babes." I look at her.

"Are we good, now?" Rook looks at Izzie, causing her to take a long sigh.

"I guess so..." she almost seems disappointed, as if she liked being mad.

"Great. Now, shut up with the bickering." I stand up.

"We ready, Mama?" Tasha asks walking in.

She was wearing a white, shirt sleeved, crop top, with ripped, light blue, capris pants, and some black sandals. She had a black purse, and her makeup was light, except her highlight. Which was always poppin'.

"Just about." I look at her.

"Where y'all headed?" Izzie asks.

"I have to meet with mine and Colson's lawyer, so we can get married." I inform.

"Sounds super fun." Rook remarks, sarcastically.

"We'll tag along." Iz blurts.

"Oooo. Lil Iz lookin' Kuh-Ute." Tasha nearly yells.

Izzie was simple, today. Much like everyday. She was wearing one of Rook's plain white short sleeved T-shirts, with a black jacket, and white Nike tennis shoes.

Rook has on dark jeans, with a white T-shirt, and some white tennis shoes on. They looked like a simple couple, but once you got to know them, shit hit the fan, mate.

Izzie was striking poses, as Tasha hyped her. Not that I didn't love them, but they was mad annoying, today.

"Girls, girls. You're both pretty. Can we go, now?" I look at them, as they block the walk way.