18: Nope

I woke up on the couch. Groaning, as I sat up. I sigh and sit there for a moment, waking up. Standing up, and heading to my room. I take a quick shower, then get dressed.

Slipping on my white tank top that read 'Eat pussy it's vegan' with some black Calvin Klein panties, and some off black pants. I sigh and put my hair in a messy half bun, and slip on some mixed match socks.

Walking into the living room. I sit on the couch and look at my phone. Mars had texted me, telling me that he and Tasha were gonna take the kids up to her parents' house for a week or two.

He ended up talking to me about his problems with Tasha and stuff. I helped him out and he told me that Tasha told him about mine. I told him about my insecurities and fears.

Maybe it's just me, Mars. Maybe I just try too hard, or not enough. Maybe I'm just too pushy, or too clingy, or not enough. Maybe I should just stop, and see what he does. Would that be wrong? I texted him.

If they want to talk to you, they will. If they want to be with you, they will. If they wanted to make things work, they will. Don't let any relationships you're involved in be one sided. It's not healthy nor fair to you. He advised me.

Him and I might have history together, but he has grown so much, and I really feel like he tries, now. I know he didn't used to care as much. I'm so proud of how much he's grown.

Before I could respond, there was a knock at the door. I set my phone down, and get up. Answering the door, I see Kells, Dub, Slim, Rook, and Jordan.

"Hey, guys." I sigh and move out of the way, holding the door for them.

"Hey, M." Jordan nodded, as he walked past me.

"Wassup, Princess?" Dub kissed my cheek, walking in.

"Hey." Rook waved, following Dub.

"Hey." Slim smiled, as he walked in.

"Hey, baby." Kells kisses me softly, as he walked in.

I walked in, and closed the door.

"Y'all could have just walked in. My place isn't prison. None of you are strangers to it." I inform, walking to the kitchen.

"We would have, but it was locked." Slim blurted, as I got everyone something to drink.

"I don't know if y'all want booze or juice." I say, setting a back of beer, on the table.

"All you got is booze and juice?" Jordan asks, opening a bottle.

"I have breast milk too, if you're interested." I look at him.

"Booze is my favorite." He chimed, causing me to fake smile and nod.

"Thought so." I lean against the couch, on Mr. Baker's side.

"What's this?" Slim asks, picking up a bag.

"Tasha and I went shopping, yesterday." I inform.

"Hair dye, lingerie, roses, and chocolate." Rook listed, as Slim empties the bag.

"Mhm." I nodded, looking at all the stuff, laid on the table.

"You have something to tell us, M?" Dub joked.

"You bought yourself roses?" Jordan looks at me confused.

"No. Those are for Kells, but I forgot y'all had left when I bought them, so I never got a chance to give them to him." I inform, taking a breath.

"You bought me roses?" Kells asks, looking at me.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "I mean... Do you not want them?"