30: Okay

The next morning, I shower washing away the day before and then get ready for the day. I had no where to go, but sitting home alone, in yesterday's clothes wasn't doing it for me.

I pulled on some ripped blue jeans, with a black EST19XX shirt, and my black custom jean jacket that had 'Don't Follow Me' on the back of it. Wearing none matching socks, I put on some white, with three black stripes on either side, tremors shoes. Leaving my hair a dark mess, around my face, as I put it up in half messy bun.

I sigh, fixing the hood of my jacket, when I hear a knock, at my door. I look over at the door, then walk over and look through the peephole. Seeing Slim, I open the door and let him in, without saying anything.

"You okay, M?" He looks at me, as I close the door.

I take a breath and just nod, as we walk over and sit down on the couch. He took a breath and looked at me, leaning back in his spot. Getting comfortable and making himself at home.

"You gonna tell me what happened?" He watches me.

"I'm sure someone already has." I look at him.

"Except Dub wasn't in the room, Rook caught the last three seconds, Brittany was in the car, and Kells makes it seem smaller than it really is." He nods.

"Because it was his fault I left." I scoff, sitting back.

"Why? What'd he do?" Slim asks, giving me his full attention.

"Why's this mean so much to you?" I furrow my brows, in confusion.

"Because, Marilyn, you two love each other. He can be an idiot sometimes, and things just flow out, like word vomit. Things he doesn't even mean. Just come back home and we can all talk it out, or somethin'." He sighs.

"He doesn't want me around, Slim. He's made that crystal fucken clear." I huff.

"C'mon, M. He didn't mean it. Just talk to him." Slim pleads. "I'm asking as a friend."

"Oh my god." I roll my eyes, and take a deep breath. "Fine."

He drags me to the car and we start driving. I didn't know why Slim wanted Kells and I to work out so badly. He pulled the friend card on me, and for him... I would do anything, which almost annoys me.

"What'd he do, anyway?" He asks, as we pull up.

"Said he didn't want me around." I roll my eyes, getting out of the car.

"He what?" Slim's voice a slightly higher pitch, as he got out of the car.

"Who's all here, Slim?" I ask, as we walk up.

"Uhh... I don't know." He sighs, as we walk in.

"I gotta pee. I'll meet you in there." I say, as we walk down the hall.

"Okay." He nods, walking away.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I didn't really have to pee, I just needed a minute to collect myself. I didn't want to argue in front of everyone. I wasn't up for it, today. I'm still exhausted, from yesterday's events.

I take a deep breath and walk out, then make my way to the room everyone else was in. Upon entering, I say Rook, Basil, Kells, and Slim all sitting on a little white leather couch. Slim looked over, smiling.

"Wassup, M?" Rook greets, scratching his leg.

"Oh, Hey. I texted Izzie. She told me to tell you that you left your phone, at her house." I relay to him.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." He nods.

"Wassup, M?" Basil nods, causing me to smile and nod at him.

I looked at Colson, who was acting as if I wasn't even there. I took a breath, and shook it off. Maybe he was just hard headed at apologizing.