20: The Bakers

I wake up with a hangover and was puking for an hour or two that morning. I walked out of the bathroom, wiping the excess toothpaste, from the corners of my mouth. I had showered and gotten ready for the day. I look around at the room's setup, confused.

"Why are there two beds?" I ask, looking at the square bed Kells was laying on and then over to a more cozy circular bed.

"Maybe ones for sex and ones for snuggling." He joked.

"Mhm." I laugh a little shaking my head, climbing on the bed.

I lay on him, snuggling, as he sits up against the bed frame. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head, on his chest. He had one knee up, and his legs parted, so I was in between his thighs. Looking at the stand up mirror, in the corner, I notice the decor of art they had hanging.

"Is it just me or is the decor a little... sensual?" I mumble, causing Kells to look up from his phone.

"Uhmm..." He hums, as we both examine the room. "It is a little sexy."

I looked up at him, he set his phone down noticing and leaned down, kissing me softly. I smile, as he cups my face.

"Wanna go eat?" He whispers.

"Oh, god. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more perfect." I breathe out, causing him to smile.

I got up, letting him get up. I was wearing a red crop top shirt, that revealed my shoulders, short shorts, and some black chucks. My hair was down and I put on a necklace that said Baby in gold, that Dub had bought me for Christmas, last year.

Kells was wearing a plain white shirt sleeved t-shirt, with black pants, and black boots. He looked pretty fucking gangster to me, today, for some reason. He had his regular amount of jewelry on, and his hair was always a mess.

We walked down to the lobby, and saw some more sensual decor art, on the way. I was walking a little ahead of Kells, and kept pestering him. He wasn't as amused, but it was fun to me.

"You must be the sub." A man said to me, as I almost run into him.

I skip a step, nearly falling into this small figure of a man, before Colson helps me.

"Excuse me?" I look at him.

"I'm Lawson, 34, Dom, Florida." He shook Mr. Baker's hand.

"Colson." Kells gave him a weird look, as the man shook my hand.

"Marilyn. Hungry." I informed, not knowing what to say.

"How long have you two been together?" He seemed rather friendly.

"A couple years." I say, standing closer to Kells.

"My sub is just using the restroom." He informs.

"I'm sorry. Sub?" I look at him, confused.

"Are you guys new?" Lawson asks, as a girl walks up, with her hair in pigtails. "Ah, there she is. This is Kim. Kim this is Colson and Marilyn."

"Nice to meet you." Kells nodded.

"Well, we better get going. See you two lovers around." Lawson smiled, walking away holding Kim's hand.

"Okay.... What the hell was that?" I look at Kells, with a concerned look.

"I have no idea." Mr. Baker shrugs, as we walk around.

We eventually found a vending machine and just ate snacks from that, while we checked out the rest of our room.

"Babe, where the hell did you take me for vacation?" I blurt In concern.