26: Naughty Girls

I went over and picked up Tasha, then headed out. I had bought her a present on the way. We had just went and changed into something skimpy and fun, at my house, and we were, now, smoking a joint, at a stop sign.

"So, you really finna marry Mason, huh?" I look at her, with bloodshot eyes.

"I mean... Kinda." She laughs a little. "There's always divorce, whenever we stop being stupid and just marry one another."

"Bitch, it's gonna be a couple years, babe." I laugh, and hear a police siren.

"Oh, shit." Tasha blurted.

"Fuck." I roll all the windows down, and swallow the roach, almost choking. "B-Ba-Bad idea." I choked.

"What the fuck?" Tasha looked at me terrified.

"The weed." I widen my eyes.

"I got it." She grabs it and shoved it up in her crotch.

"Holy shi-Wassup, Officer?" I look at him, as he looks into the car and noticed Tash fixing herself.

"License, please." He announced.

"Sure thing." I nod and hand him it. "May I ask, why I was pulled over, Officer..." I look at his name tag. "Birch."

"Suspicious activity." He answered, looking at my license.

It took a lot from me to keep my sarcastic remark to myself. I really wanted to say, "For stopping, at a stop sign?" but I maintained myself. I take a breath and look up at him.

"Marilyn, Marilyn... you look familiar." He sighs. "Where do I know you from?"

"That depends..." I watch his reactions.

"On what?" He looks, at me, then over at Tasha. "Messy Misses. Tasha and Marilyn." He blurts.

"Right." Tasha nods.

"Messy Misses." I nod along, my throat burning.

"Wow. Where y'all headed?" He leans against the car.

"To-To-To..." I thought for a moment.

"A strip club." Tasha winks. "Gotta get the hours in." She smirked, at him.

I caught on, and smiled, at him.

"You two work at a club together too?" He gulped.

"Mhm." Tasha nodded.

"Oh, you should see our routine." I smiled, shaking my head.

"It's a big hit." Tasha licks her lips slowly, as I present my boobs fuller.

"Oh... Wow..." he swallowed his spit. "Wh-Which club?"

"The one between the tattoo parlor and smoke shop, just down the road." I inform.

"We work more in October." Tasha explains.

"Halloween all 31 days." I sigh, flipping my hair, slightly.

"Costumes are always so much fun." Tasha laughs softly.

"I think I'll be cat woman, at least once this year." I hum.

"Maybe I can be the owner, and bring out all the chains to make sure you're a good little kitten." Tasha flirts.

"That'll be fun. Especially, when I'm defiant, and you have to whip me." I lick my top teeth slowly.

"We better go practice." Tasha rings out, as we both look at the cop.

"G-G-Go ahead. You're free to be." He stutters, handing my ID back.

Smoke & Roses For M (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें