49- the youngest serpent

Jugheads Point Of View-

Bea came down in a sparkly black dress and fluffy heels and Mim came down with a white skirt on and a pink wrapped top and a white denim jacket and her classic chuck Taylor's.

"My beautiful girls!" I say snapping pictures of them and they giggled as Bea put on her serpent jacket and tucked her ringlet curls behind her ears and Mim flipped her hair so it fell messily over her face.

"Is Cristal here?" Bea asked and as if on que the door bell rang.

"Girl! Look at you, looking like a tall glass of beauty with a slice of gorgeous" the pink haired teenager screamed walking into the room. She was definitely Cheryl blossoms daughter.

Her skin was tanned almost half cast and her hair was anew colour every week.

"You look gorgeous Cristal" Bea said and hugged her. Bea and Cristal have been best friends since they were in nappies, nothing will ever change that.
Mim is also best friends with them and even though she's a year younger, she's in with their crowd.

"My moms went around the back aunt Betty, where's uncle Jughead" Cristal shouted.

"I'm here C" I said giving her a hug, I love Cristal as if she were my own.

"Can I have my jacket too uncle J!" She squealed hugging me back.

"If you wait a few months and with Cheryl's blessing then yes!" I agreed with her.

"She'll say no unless you get it in red" Cristal laughed looking up at me.

"Yeah daddy I want a pink one" Mim said.

"If were putting our orders in I'll have a classic black one" little FP said.

"Son, pester me again and I'm taking away Your PlayStation" I said sternly.

We all walked out into the garden and were joined by fangs and sweet pea, and peas little girl Carly. Carly's mom left when she was five so she is such a daddy's girl.

"Daddy" She said once she saw Bea in her jacket and sweet pea just looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

"Fine" she huffed.

"She's been asking me for weeks" sweet pea sighed as Carly ran up to the other girls joined by Freddy.

Veronica walked through the door and straight to Betty and Cheryl and Toni who were already drinking their red.

Archie and fangs sat down around the fire pit with me and I took the cover off the hot tub. Betty's bright idea to let the kids have a hot tub party and for them all to stay in the guest house.

"Carly if your drinking what have I told you, mixing red and white doesn't make rosé" sweet pea said running towards the girl with two bottles of wine.

"Mim, Bea, you can share a bottle nothing more!" Betty shouted over to the girls and then I had to stop FP taking Freddys hip flask.

"Are we bad parents letting our kids get drunk?" Toni said as all the girls came to stand with us.

"I'd rather them drink in the house and not out in the park where we can't supervise" Betty said drinking her own wine.

"Me and B were doing worse when we were 16, they're not bad kids they know their limits" Cheryl chipped in.

"Not mine, she says go hard or go home and gets absolutely shit faced, it might be because her mother used to have a bottle of vodka for breakfast" sweet pea laughed.

"Bea always looks after her when she's drunk though" Betty said laughing.

"So we have a little gang of serpents" I said drinking my beer.

"Freddys been trying to pluck up the courage to ask you to join, me nor his dad are going to ask you for him, if he wants to be a serpent he can grow some balls and ask you himself" Ronnie laughed.

"He only doesn't ask because he has a crush on Bea" Archie chuckled.

"He's a good kid your freddy, But Bea is my baby and I always treat her like she's still a little girl" I say watching the girls at the back of the garden all sat on the blankets recording each other laughing and having fun.

"I'm going to take FP to Grampy's because he's too tempted to steal the booze" Betty laughed.

"I'll drive I haven't started drinking yet" fangs offered and Betty handed him the keys.

"We're not old enough to have 16 year old children" Cheryl sighed leaning into Toni and watching Cristal and Carly play a rather intense game of beer pong.

"I'm still their age in my head" sweet pea said listening to the guns of roses sweet child o mine song.

"Our kids do listen to some great music" I said humming the tune of the song.

"That's because we're cool parents" Cheryl stepped in.

"That we are" I agreed.

I mean, what other parents would let their kids join a gang.

Boring ones, that's what kind.