19- 6 m o n t h s

Disclaimer: this is going to be an extra long one, I didn't realise until I had finished writing it, so I'm sorry if you get bored😂

👑Jugheads Point Of View

Today Betty and I have been together for six months. The best six months of my life. I got a new job working as an assistant to a publisher and Betty's hours with Cora have gone up so she is earning a lot more money now. Bringing nice things into our home making it officially ours feels like a milestone.

Betty works 9-4.30 and I work 9-5 so it's our daily routine for her to come and pick me up from work, smoke outside my building make my friend Stephanie uncomfortable and go get a coffee from the perk, our favourite coffee shop.

She has convinced herself that Stephanie has a crush on me and I don't think she is wrong because she always hugs me for a little too long and make me feel uncomfortable but I am thankful for this job, it got me back on my feet so I'm not really going to do anything to jeprodise that.

Today she was sat outside on the hood of her car in the parking lot speaking to some guy.

"You can't smoke here" the guy was saying.

"Then why is there an ashtray over there?" Betty answered.

"That's for employees only" He snarked.

"Well look here's an employee now" Betty pointed at me and when the guy turned around to look at me it was the apprentice jack.

I was sort of in charge of him whilst he was working for the company. Something to do with the buddy system.

"Jack? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Go away Jug, I'm going to try and get this girls number" he whispered to me.

I raised my eyebrows at him and laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"Hey babe what's your number?" I shouted over his head to Betty who looked hot on the hood of her new black Cadillac she's been dreaming of since she was 10, in her black leather jacket and black ripped jeans.

She burst out laughing and took a drag of her cigarette.

"She's spoken for" I patted jack on the shoulder and went over to kiss Betty, marking my territory. She happily complied and positioned herself in-between my legs kissing me back hard.

"Get in loser" she said pulling away from me and patting the side of my face.

I got in the car and she drive us straight home. Now she's got her dream car she likes to take the long way around just for the sake of it.

"We said we were going on a vacation like five months ago" she said as she pulled into our parking lot.

"That we did" I said shutting the car door and walking around to hold her hand as we walked up to the apartment.

"So I was thinking we go?" She replied.

"You've already booked it haven't you?" I could tell by the way she was smirking.

"Maybe, it's in two weeks and we're going to Bora Bora for five days" she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and out the key in our door to go into the apartment.

"Which means by the way, we have to go shopping!" She squealed.

"Fun" I mocked and she threw her jacket on the couch and started making us dinner. Another thing that has happened over the past six months, Betty's has learnt how to cook.