37-c h r i s t m a s e v e

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

Christmas Eve, my favourite day of the year. The excitement intensified by the fact my baby can come at any minute. It was around four in the afternoon when Jughead knocked on the door carrying Toni and Cheryl's suitcase, their flat was getting renovated so they were staying here for the next two weeks. Jughead loved that.

"$20 a night remember" Jughead said putting her suit case down.

"Bite me jones, I know your real name" She snarked and mine and Jugheads eyes widened and he turned to me.

"You told her!!" He shouted slightly.

"No, Cheryl stop winding him up!" I said.

"Jesus I was joking, Betty you turned into a little mommy then" Cheryl laughed sashaying Down the halls.

"Can we go upstairs for a sec, there's something really important I need to show you" Jughead asked me, his tone was nervous and his smile was shy.

"What is it juggie" I said blushing and then waddling up the stairs behind him.

I was out of breath by the time I got to the top and I saw him sneak into the babies nursery.

"Jughead" I said nervously putting my hand in the door knob and walking into the room.

He handed me a card without saying anything and I took it and opened it straight away. Inside it read.

My daddy's been keeping secrets, he knows what gender I am, he's also hiding somethings else from you, and mommy I have to tell you something.
You know he loves you very much, he loves me dearly too, I hope you love him as much as I do because he wants to marry you!

I turned around with tears in my eyes, this is the sweetest thing. Is this really happening. My dreams have all came true.

"Betty I am standing here, right now to promise that I will love you unconditionally and faithfully, will you make me the happiest man alive" he said pulling a box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee. Opening the box to show the biggest diamond I have ever seen.

"And accept me to be your husband, because it would make my dreams come to true if you were my wife!" He said a little tear coming down my face, a little tear escaping his eye.

"Of course, of course yes a million times yes!" I cried and hugged him hard.

"You know the babies gender" I said.

"That's what your thinking about in the middle of our moment?" He said with a chuckle.

"We all do!" I heard Veronica say and I looked over to the door. Veronica and Archie hugging to one side, Cheryl and Toni the other, sweet pea on his top toes looking over Archie's head and fangs poking his head inbetween Cheryl's left leg and Veronica's right leg.

"And you didn't tell me" I said, I was totally unbothered by the fact they all knew because I'm getting married.

"It's a surprise, me and V have a whole gender wardrobe for baby jones and your going to love every piece" Cheryl smiled.

I admired the diamond on my finger and showed it off to all the girls. They all squealed in excitement for me and I jumped up and down, all the excitement distracted me from the aching pain I had in my back and when I bent down to pick fangs up off the floor I cried out in pain.

Causing everyone to turn around and look at me, Jughead ran over to my side.

"Just a pain in my back" I dismissed him and he rubbed it in exactly the right spot.